Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Who's Using Fresh Store Builder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else apply for the refund how did it go still waiting on mine close on two weeks now. Come on Carey whats going on you didn't even reply to my PM. How hard is it to click a refund link in the PayPal account. Don't force me down the PayPal dispute route

Did anyone else apply for the refund how did it go still waiting on mine close on two weeks now. Come on Carey whats going on you didn't even reply to my PM. How hard is it to click a refund link in the PayPal account. Don't force me down the PayPal dispute route

I don't know what your account is but if your sending me a PM on here then I will most likely lose track (I process any refunds and affiliate payments together and at once, from my tickets on the support/management system). The same goes for support requests - everything you want a guaranteed answer to needs to be sent to [email protected]

Please also read www.freshstorebuilder.com/refunds/

If you have emailed [email protected] then make sure you have followed any instructions e.g. deleted any FSB stores you have created.

I will not answer any response on this thread - please reply via a support ticket.

Good to see sites ranking for people, patience does pay off there I feel. :)

I will not answer any response on this thread - please reply via a support ticket.
Well I've just put in a second reply to support ticket 190060 hope its sorted soon

I didn't, I tried but I spent more than 30 days unfortunately waiting to see results and waiting for my site to be re-indexed.
ITs now back as a WP site on position 1 page 1 after taking a dive to all the way to page 82 when it was a fsb site! something is fundamentally wrong with fsb+stalfoshop theme!
So i'm stuck with it but no longer using it, I will wait and see if they get this html5 template off the ground as it was one of the main reasons for my buying it, after trying it i was told by support that it was some "weeks or months" from being finished and ready! it now appears to have been removed from github??

I didn't, I tried but I spent more than 30 days unfortunately waiting to see results and waiting for my site to be re-indexed.
ITs now back as a WP site on position 1 page 1 after taking a dive to all the way to page 82 when it was a fsb site! something is fundamentally wrong with fsb+stalfoshop theme!
So i'm stuck with it but no longer using it, I will wait and see if they get this html5 template off the ground as it was one of the main reasons for my buying it, after trying it i was told by support that it was some "weeks or months" from being finished and ready! it now appears to have been removed from github??

Im in the same position, although I was using classiccoloured theme rather than stalfoshop.

I've put it back on one of the domains that used to rank, but not expecting it to come back.

The HTML5 base template is not ready yet and has been made private on Github. It was never actually meant to be public, although we will release a beta soon.

More details are in our development roadmap here http://blog.freshstorebuilder.com/current-roadmap-planned-features-and-additions/

If you read through this thread there are some excellent SEO considerations and other things you need to check for your sites. There have been a couple of users in your position (Google Dance and changed rankings) who have got great rankings with this advice and a bit of patience.

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with FSB or the Stalfoshop theme - many, many FSB users are ranking well for competitive terms.

For specific SEO advice and if you want to have your site/situation checked over feel free to contact me at [email protected]

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with FSB or the Stalfoshop theme - many, many FSB users are ranking well for competitive terms.

You cant argue with the google, same site, identical content/products,
FSB = page 82
Wordpress = page 1
:D

You cant argue with the google, same site, identical content/products,
FSB = page 82
Wordpress = page 1
:D

Another user contacted me with exactly the same situation as you. He changed from WP to FSB, lost rankings and changed back to WP in a panic. We suggested a lot of changes, he followed them and got his rankings back with FSB. In my opinion it was the length of time he waited but it could have been other things such as speed of site, redirect errors etc.

If your interested in my help see above and get in touch :cool:

Why u not help us:) and post all changes that needs to be done here in FSB thread?:)

Why u not help us:) and post all changes that needs to be done here in FSB thread?:)

I already have, check this thread! There is a good list of things to check.

But mainly I can't manage requests on here and would quickly lose track. I would rather look at your specific site in detail.

Ok pm sent;p

i already have, check this thread! There is a good list of things to check.

But mainly i can't manage requests on here and would quickly lose track. I would rather look at your specific site in detail.

I started off getting a couple of checkouts but now the site seems to have stopped producing any results. I must admit it's a brand new site and i've made very little SEO effort but reading some other posts not sure how much effort people are making??

I know the feeling mate I be opening a paypal dispute when I get home if nothing has changed

LOL good luck with that one mate - When it comes to taking your money Carey & FSB are all smiles and helpfulness - When it comes down to refunds or problems, well thats a very different story

mail sent 2 days ago:) - 0 answer:p

I just noticed you emailed me via Acorn domains, not to [email protected] - please, please guys read the thread! You will save yourself a lot of time and hassle just spending a few minutes going over what has been said here.

I know the feeling mate I be opening a paypal dispute when I get home if nothing has changed

I don't know what your account is but please check your ticket for instructions (if you didn't open one, do it now) and read www.freshstorebuilder.com/refunds - I process any refunds, affiliate payments etc. together typically once a week.

LOL good luck with that one mate - When it comes to taking your money Carey & FSB are all smiles and helpfulness - When it comes down to refunds or problems, well thats a very different story

I have done my best to answer you, and all other other users, politely and genuinely in this thread. I have a team handling support requests and of course every refund request is honored - it goes without saying. If anyone has any doubts they can check the pages on here and on other places on the web. There is a bit of suspicion and negativity from a couple of people but I won't rise to any trolling. I am only interested in helping my users and offering the best service I can.

Please remember:

- I can't always answer you in this thread and I may lose track of replies
- I won't respond to support/refund PMs or direct emails from this forum (or any forum)
- Email [email protected] with ANYTHING you need and you will get a guaranteed response

Thank you everyone for your support :cool:

Last edited:
I asked for a refund about a fortnight after I bought it (just wasn't for me), I waited a few days then emailed. I was directed to a support ticket which was waiting for me to confirm I had deleted the software etc... and the refund was processed not long after that.

Pretty sure you will get it as FSB seem genuine even if the refund process leaves a lot to be desired and the cryptic responses seem obstuctive.

Aiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom