Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Worth Developing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What do you chaps/chapesses think, is this worth developing into a mini-site? Had it a while...

Coche .co. uk

Low searches and CPC, thinking info about Coche Island.

It also means automobile in Spanish it seems, lol.

Just wondering out loud if it's worth it really - had the name since 2007.

Cheers all!

I wouldn't waste my time. I did one for the island of St Croix, since I had a client there selling real estate and knew a bit about it, it's one of the places the rich and famous go for their holidays and/or retire to.

Had a load of content written, all totally unique, and I have to say I wish I hadn't bothered (although I haven't monetised it in any way other than offering advertising on it).

I think to make any decent income with something like that you need to keep working on it.

What do you chaps/chapesses think, is this worth developing into a mini-site? Had it a while...

Coche .co. uk

Low searches and CPC, thinking info about Coche Island.

It also means automobile in Spanish it seems, lol.

Just wondering out loud if it's worth it really - had the name since 2007.

Cheers all!

Yes, it does mean car in Spanish, and in my opinion it is a cracking domain, and well worth developing. And probably worth a few bob I might add.

Yeah looks good. Can you speak/write Spanish? Could be good for either automobile or Coche island and should be easy to rank for the latter I would have thought! Monetise it quickly and find out!

I would see more potential in "Spanish for car" than the island, but not aware of huge potential for Spanish language names in the .co.uk.

Rgds

Just ask the 2 million brit expats in Spain what the word car is in Spanish. They all know, even the ones that don't speak Spanish.
The biggest 2nd hand car website in Spain is called coches.net

The price of a clapped out second hand mondeo out here is 3-4 times UK prices.
The number of "coche" dealers on the south coast of Spain dedicated to UK custom alone is mental. (I live in the north so luckily I never see them) If they had any idea of the value of coche.co.uk they should be knocking down your door, but they are car dealers, so they won't

Thanks for the opinions/insights there - very interesting! :)

Weighing up between developing and popping onto sale, mhmmmmmmmm, decisions, decisions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom