Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Would you register .Wales and .Cymru domain names ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some showing as available on WHOIS, like insurance.wales, but I can't seem to reg it anywhere. lol

Thats showing taken for me any more to try Dave?

Interesting thread over on the Nominet forum in regards to single letter domains.

houses.wales taken but house.wales reserved for premium does nominet know what is premium?

anymore guys?

Upset for a few minutes at 1and1 not bothering to register my names and people in this thread getting some of them, but as a budgeting mother I feel good as I have more money for shopping tomorrow :)

Anyway as his grandparents were from Wales, we have just changed direction and registered these, feel free to laugh Sean lol

arwerth.cymru ar werth

gwefan.cymru

gwefannau.cymru

gweletya.cymru

gwelyau.cymru

parthau.cymru

All quality brandables :cool:

Well its good night from him .wales :D

Night...

Well its good night from him .wales :D

Night...

Well done Sean, a well deserved sleep for you, make sure you sign up to reseller at nominet tomorrow and put a site on that domains.wales, should be a good one.

Well done Sean, a well deserved sleep for you, make sure you sign up to reseller at nominet tomorrow and put a site on that domains.wales, should be a good one.

Or Sean sell it to me. I'll offer you £30. That's already more than 2x ROI!

My last one. TeethWhitening.wales. I'm off to sleep now.

yes you better had too lol, can't believe you picked up web hosting so easily, have a cheese sandwich before you go to sleep, sweet dreams moohaha

Neither can I. Later today Nominet will make an announcement about how tons of premiums got released accidentally, like domains.wales and webhosting.wales, and now they must be returned to the registry. :D

i have seen a few good ones in .cymru would anyone buy cymru here with the ones you already got if you bought loans.wales would you buy loans.cymru just an example

Here's two available. I have already spent more than enough and I think somebody here may want them before someone else snaps em up.

HealthInsurance.wales
InsuranceQuotes.wales

I'm off to sleep now.

I ended up getting a few more...

There are bound to be some big winners and losers out there, it is domains after all, I don't remember anyone going as mad for .scot?

Should the ahem Premium names sell well, I can see the welsh alternative doing well, which is why I only chose 1

canol.cymru which I think is Mid wales, but I could have made a mistake and its just middle wales, time will tell.

Wow isn't that so unlike Nominet? :) I mean after all their decision of launching .wales and .cymru on a Sunday with no support over the phone available and whereby registrars are clearly having registry connectivity issues, just brilliant from Nominet. :)

I'm sure the press value of launching on St David's Day was more important :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom