Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WTS: Graduates.co.uk Websites + other Education Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to sell a graduate careers site Graduates.co.uk with around 40k visitors per month.

Reason for selling is that I really don't have the time to grow or re-invest in this site. I'm working on another successful project in the finance niche which requires 100% of my time.

About Graduates.co.uk:

Around 2 years old.

Receives around 40k/month unique visitors (mainly from SEO). Also generates new organic backlinks every week or so. Very strong backlink profile from most universities, schools, Monster.com, TimesHigherEducation, TheGuardian.com. etc.

The content is very well written and the website doesn't require any maintenance. Has around 550 pages total.

Currently generates around £150/month through Adsense and £150/month through practice aptitude test affiliate programs. I've also sold banners occasionally for £200/month to employers wanting to post jobs.

I launched a new CV search feature recently (around 1 month ago) that can be charged out to recruiters as an additional way to generate income.

I'll also include a professional assessment centre eBook "How to Ace Your Assessment Centre" (60+ pages) written by a chartered occupational psychologist that cost me $2k. This could be sold for £5-£10 on the site or be given away for free to collect emails and CV signups instead. The book is extremely well written and the person who wrote it runs assessment centres and knows what recruiters are looking for.

Website and everything is powered by Wordpress.

I will also include Undergraduates.co.uk, Postgraduates.co.uk and UniversityRankings.co.uk in the sale. These domains were bought as expansion plans and thus I don't have any use for them without graduates.co.uk.

I'm looking for around £25k. I will listen to other offers.

All domains have rights to .uk I should point out.

Thanks.

Adam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom