Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Yacht.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm having a clear-out with a big project in the works (Digital.com), so I'm selling off some unfinished projects at the moment.

This week, I'm Looking for offers on Yacht.co.uk + .uk.

Looking to sell, but will also consider swaps for one word premium .COMs. Or a yacht, for that matter...

Please email offers rather than PM. Thanks

I'm having a clear-out with a big project in the works (Digital.com), so I'm selling off some unfinished projects at the moment.

This week, I'm Looking for offers on Yacht.co.uk + .uk.

Looking to sell, but will also consider swaps for one word premium .COMs. Or a yacht, for that matter...

Please email offers rather than PM. Thanks

What kind of figure are you looking for?

Invincible - if you let us know your latest $350k purchase we can critique your new project to ;-)

Heritage by detailing the history of the previous registrants? Seems completely pointless to me unless the domain name was purchased to resolve to a web site about exactly that. There's absolutely no reference to what the apparent project scheduled for 2015 might be about so why would anyone care enough to sign up to know more? The former registrants and web sites that digital.com once resolved to are of no relevance to anyone today but a peek at the direction the domain name might be heading in could be interesting; unless of course there isn't any solid plan for a 2015 project and the current web site is really a "for sale" page hence the single Q&A in the FAQ section at the bottom. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a fine line between skepticism and cynicism.

Sent from my iFridge

Last I checked this was a 'for sale' thread, therefore no comments unrelated to the domain itself...why can't certain individuals respect that and let this guy try to sell this domain name.

Because nobody with the relevant permissions to do so has forked the topic out from when martin-s made his initial off topic post. I'm sure you're welcome to volunteer your time if you have any spare given the intensity of the winds at the moment. Must be many with sat telly on the blink so a good time for business. :)

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you are disputing his business ethics and approach, take it to PM! As for the high winds, I had assumed they were coming from your backside; they usually are! ;)

Leave this guy to selling his domain please....have some respect!

Last edited:
If you look at anyone posting anything decent for sale or is doing well for themselves, you will find that you will soon attract the attention of invincible and he will stop at nothing to be negative.

I am getting pretty much sick of invincible why is he still here? surely hanging in by a thread....

I am far to busy but you are a troll.

Personally, I liked the bit of history given, I always find that stuff of interest.

Regarding the yacht.co.uk sale, if memory serves someone was offering sail.co.uk for sale on here not so long ago, although I can't remember what happened, if anything.

Rgds

It isn't uninteresting if one finds the history of those companies to be of some interest or if one is bigging a domain name up in the hope of selling it onto someone else involved in the domain name industry. For any future potential project for 2015 I'm unable to deduce the relevance.

(from iPhone)

Are you saying that you would bet that there won't be a meaningful site on that domain by 31/12/2015?

I am quite intrigued as to what digital.com will be used for. Clearly QualityNonsense has seen a significant purpose to justify his significant domain investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom