Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Your favourite films / best films you have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Thought I would do this psot to see other people's favourite films, or good films they would recommend

The film I cannot recommend enough at the moment, is "Law Abiding Citizen" - top film and one of the best action films I have seen in probably 5 years

The best comedy I have seen would have to be "The Hangover" so so funny and I am sure some of you will be able to relate to it also

Here are some of my favourite films of all time for various reasons

1. American Beauty
2. The Prestige
3. Human Traffic
4. First Blood
5. Superbad

Quite hard to give a definitive answer to a question like this as there a loads that i like but from the top of my head now, "Chopper".

Also a really good film i saw recently was, "Shutter Island". well worth a watch.

I love British classics >

The Wicker man is one of my favourite films and also The wall by Pink Floyd which was produced by Roger waters, both head f**k films

Brit crime films like Layer cake, Essex boys and I think it's called Eternal sunshine, it's based in Manchester anyway.

Horror films, I quite like the Shining and I'm a fan of Freddy films and Chuckie and I thought Creep was good.

Comedy films, Borat is class, even Ali G in da house was alright, I've seen Bruno but it's not quite the same, Kevin and Perry goes large is a good one aswell, I like Simon Pegg films they're good.

I don't like stuff like what Ben sandler stars in, the over the top very unrealstic stuff.

Quite hard to give a definitive answer to a question like this as there a loads that i like but from the top of my head now, "Chopper".

Also a really good film i saw recently was, "Shutter Island". well worth a watch.

Shutter Island is a VERY good film - loved it !

Inception was excellent. Went to watch it last night, and returned for a second viewing today (caught so many more plot points - there are so many intricate layers that it's well worth watching again)

pulp fiction
pans labyrinth
silence of the lambs
carlitos way

off top of my head. Love films watch about 5 a week!!

Inception was excellent. Went to watch it last night, and returned for a second viewing today (caught so many more plot points - there are so many intricate layers that it's well worth watching again)

Been humming and arring about this one, think I'll have watch sometime but probably when on DVD.

My gf is mivering to go and see Eclipse, pass me the razor blade please :(

5 of my favourites include:

Godfather II
Deer Hunter
True Romance
Blade Runner (Director's Cut)
Platoon

Been humming and arring about this one, think I'll have watch sometime but probably when on DVD.

Inception is the best film I've watched this year. Probably the best film for several years (and we watch A LOT!)

Over the years a few films have stuck in my memory like One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest and 2001.

But it takes a nuke to get me away from the DVD player and in to a cinema now.

Is Inception really worth the drive and effort to see before the DVD comes out?

Shutter Island was very good and will probably work its way into my top 5 when I have it on DVD and have watched it a few times more. I thought Green Zone was good too, better than Hurt Locker.

My top 5 of all time.....

1. Braveheart
2. Apocalypse Now
3. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
4. The Beach
5. Bourne Trilogy (is that cheating?)

I'm a big film fan, but would find it hard to name a top 5 or whatever, so here's just a few faves.

Star Wars
Big Trouble in Little China
Police Story
Armour of God
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Apocalypse Now
Pulp Fiction
Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom