Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3 Days For Verification!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's been 3 days since i submitted about 15 .eu names at Sedo and still they have not been verified, i know if you park with them it is more or less instant but still, it's never taken this long before.:(

Anyone else experiencing long Verification times?

It's been 3 days since i submitted about 15 .eu names at Sedo and still they have not been verified, i know if you park with them it is more or less instant but still, it's never taken this long before.:(

Anyone else experiencing long Verification times?

Same here, I've got some .co.uk domains that have been waiting for an age. I also pushed a domain that I've sold into sedos account 2 days ago and am still waiting for them to verify that it is with them and to send the money, how long does it take to check the whois??????????

Grant

Good morning to you both,

If you ever have issues with long waits for ownership verification, please send me a PM with the domain names and I'll verify them as soon as possible. We don't want any of our clients to have to wait!

We do try to make sure ownership verifications take place within 24 hours of being added to our system. Unfortunately, Sedo is not open on the weekends, so this would be the exception to that. Again, if you feel the verification process is a bit too slow, just PM me and I'll handle it.

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

taking too long

Hi,
yeah agree it is taking days where before used to take hours. Have had to send messages to sedo each time to ask to hurry up. Shouldn't have to, should we?
Also, sometimes requesting info & whereas before took a day or two. Now you never hear. Sedo haven't been bought out by 123-reg have they? ;)
Predator

Good to see Sedo staff are still monitoring this forum but what about addressing some of the concerns about parking revenue expressed elsewhere in the forum?

Thanks
Stephen.

what if?

...omg..if sedo became another 123..i'd crackup....z

I have another six domains sat in my account that have been waiting for verification for 3+ days, have Sedo laid off a load of staff or some thing, everything seems to be taking forever unless you email that Brad chap who seems to get things actioned within seconds of getting an email???

Grant

I totally agree with the OP, my domain took DAYS for approval and all my keyword changes take a LONG time for approval...why cant they be like Namedrive?? Every time I change a keyword, I further have to bear 24-30 hours of putting up with the low click rate...as if their payout wasnt low enough.

Unlike other parking sites...

I'm likely to change over to Namedrive in the future...or ANY other parking provider.....cos its obvious Sedo just has too much inflexible rules and low payouts and bad cust service....doesnt seem like the "improved" Sedo which they claim it is....

:???: :mad: :???:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom