Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk 800 £ for (englandinsurance, ntld, thedegree)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm selling these 3 domains together for 1000 £ .

the domains are listed below :

1- englandinsurance.co.uk do the keyword search with google keyword toll and you'll see that the monthly total search volume in the world is 301 000 , and in United Kingdom the total is 201 000.

2- ntld.co.uk (new Top Level Domains or national Top Level Domains). Everyone know that the registration of new Top Level Domains like .web, .site, .nyc, .xxx, .berlin, .eco, etc will start in 2012 and getting this domain name can be a great opportunity to a domain registrar.

3- thedegree.co.uk do the keyword search with google keyword toll and you'll see that the monthly total search volume in the world is 16 600 000 , and in United Kingdom the total is 1 500 000.

Costumer pays nominet fees.

NB: Payment can be make by moneybookers or bankwire or other payment methode except paypal.

Thanks

I won't comment on the domains as this is a sales thread but just to say that it is normal on Acorn to quote the exact monthly searches from the Google Keyword Tool, not broad as you have. It makes quite a difference.

For example, "thedegree". Global broad=16,600,000, local broad=1,500,000 as you have quoted whereas global exact=210, local exact=22.

Thank you for your replies

First of all I apologize and I'm very sorry to post a new thread without introducing myself. After that I thank you about your reviews, because with these remarks, I'm also learning from you, valuable domainers, the art of domaining.
To introduce myself, I'll tell that I'm a modest senegalese man 36yo, who live in senegal. I'm a computer technician, webmaster, and I have some knowledge about domaining which I practice since 2008. I have sold domains in sedo and I'm trying to continue with this forum because it's the best of the best forum about domaining by the quality of domains posted, reviews and advices from you the professionals and the good job of the forum owner. Once again I'm very sorry about my errors and I ask you professionals to continue to review all my posts and to guide me in the right way. Thank you.

To Mr GeoMal
I won't comment on the domains as this is a sales thread but just to say that it is normal on Acorn to quote the exact monthly searches from the Google Keyword Tool, not broad as you have. It makes quite a difference.

For example, "thedegree". Global broad=16,600,000, local broad=1,500,000 as you have quoted whereas global exact=210, local exact=22.

I have seen what you have noticed and this is the print screen link below

So my mistake I think was to consider this search wich you see the image below and where you see in your left the only word "broad" marked in "Match type" group.

To Mr chrisvaughanuk
Your thread title price and the one quoted in the message body don't correspond.
Yes you are right, it's an error and the right price for all 3 domains is 800 £,
and buyer will pay the nominet fees.

Thank you all and waiting for your advices or proposals.
Notice: I need urgently this money.

Hi Bayekas,

Welcome to the forum.

These are the actual local exacts for all of your domains. See the local monthly searches: http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5854/gkwteg1.png. They're just one set of statistics that your target buyers would potentially be interested in. I won't comment on your figures in this thread as it is a sales thread but as you now know they're not quite as high as you thought.

Last edited:
Hi Mr chrisvaughanuk,
thank you again for your reply. you have helped me "open my eyes" and see that I just begin knowing domaining. This mean that I have to learn lot of things about domaining. But you have given me a very good and great lesson. I will continue learning with you.
but as you now know they're not quite as high as you thought.
I think now that I have better to devellop a websites with these domains in order to make them valuable. It will be a very hard job but it's the only solution I have seen now. If you or another professional of this forum know another solution, you are welcome.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom