Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Apple iPad 4 - 128Gb WiFi + Cellular @ £429

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Curry's have some great deals on iPad 4th generation (a year old). This is retina with lightening and 720p FaceTime. They have just run out of 128Gb WiFi + Cellular models that were selling for just £429 inc VAT (further 3% discount if ordered through Quidco off the exc VAT price). These were only recently £735 at full price. They still have stock of 128Gb WiFi only's for £419, 64Gb WiFi + Cellular for £399, all the way down to 16Gb WiFi only for £323. The Quidco 3% discount applies for online orders. You might be able to squeeze 5% discount if you can do reserve & collect to a local store.

Not a bad offer but so much more selection out there now you can pick up some nice deals at this time of year :)

Not a bad offer but so much more selection out there now you can pick up some nice deals at this time of year :)

£418.27 for a 128Gb WiFi + Cellular iPad 4th generation when it's over £700 for the 5th generation "air" is truly outstanding. With that kind of capacity I can fill the thing with so many HD movies when travelling and stick an EE 4G SIM in. I'd never have considered paying full price but I couldn't resist paying less than £20 more than what a base 16Gb WiFi only 5th generation Air costs.

There is still stock of the WiFi only 4th generation 128Gb at £419 - 3% cashback. :)

That is a cracking price I'm tempted but I'm really not an apple man. Think I'll hold out see what's available windows wise in January.
I've been watching ASUS Transformer Book but not happy that 32gb British version retails at around the price of the American/German 64GB version even with the VAT added

Last edited:
That isnt a bad price but isnt the ipad air the new one so why go for old stock?

I had a ipad mini for a week but had no use as i got my iphone,

That isnt a bad price but isnt the ipad air the new one so why go for old stock?

Already own an iPad 4th gen 16Gb WiFi only. Also have an iPad 1 I'd like to "retire". Tried the 5th gen "Air" and although it is significantly lighter than 4th gen and has a faster CPU there isn't anything it can do that the 4th gen's cannot. Therefore when Currys offer a 128Gb WiFi + Cellular (unopened, not reconditioned) 4th gen for about £335 less than the equivalent specified 5th gen "air" it's a great bargain. A friend of mine narrowly missed out so bought a 64Gb Cellular 4th gen for £399. I paid £30 more for 128Gb. It'll get stuffed full of HD movies and be the device I travel with.

I had a ipad mini for a week but had no use as i got my iphone,

Understood. I use mine differently to my phones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom