Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Appraisal Please: CondominiumsForSaleDOTcoDOTuk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1) All the major extensions for this one are taken
2) Estibot rates the .com at $26k
3) Domtastic has it at £1,000-£1,100

Branding power is good I believe (would work well for property company marketing towards expats, non-UK residents looking to buy in the city, etc as this term is used more outside of the UK)

Your thoughts please on this domain which is newly registered.
Thanks.

We don't have condos in the UK, we have leasehold & freehold.

As Ellis says, the term "condo" or "condominium" just isn't used in the UK at all really.

So as a .co.uk I'd say it wasn't worth more than reg fee.

Sorry !

5+ Advertisers on Google.co.uk for Key Phrase

As Ellis says, the term "condo" or "condominium" just isn't used in the UK at all really.

So as a .co.uk I'd say it wasn't worth more than reg fee.

Sorry !

Hi. I'd appreciate more thoughts from anyone else. I checked Google.co.uk (using only pages originated from the UK) using exact match "condominiums for sale" and there are over 5 advertisers which tells me something. There are alot of internationals in the UK who have the word in the vocabulary and use it to search.

Any others have insight?

If you sat outside a tube station holding a sign saying "I live in a Condominium" you would make a fortune.

Last edited:
I don't care so much about the name as I do understanding the market dynamics in google. In other words if you have UK based companies advertising on a set of keywords that isn't used locally (example is "apartments" vs. "flats") does that mean they are appealing to a certain target customer.

I went to university in the UK so I know of weird Brits are, - j/k:p

Perhaps I am "over-thinking" things in my perception that 1)if advertisers were advertising on these keywords there must be some demand 2) the value of the .com equivalents would effect the .co.uk's value.

IF anyone would address these specific issues (google advertisers and .com's effect on .co.uk) I'd be happy to learn.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom