Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

capeverde co_uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
true

yes, sold by me via sedo auction after intial bids took it to around £3k

also sold kos.co.uk for 15k

better than all those is spainholidays.co.uk currently at sedo auction with starting bid of £4k....this will be very interesting

Auction Detail-Sedo.co.uk

Two great sales - and to two Europeans too not UK domainers

euro

yep, the euro is very strong and can buy out us brits who are now relatively weak.....I suspect europeans will buy up more of these types of names

spainholidays.co.uk is a very big search term and profitable

I'm going to Cape Verde on the 27th, so was tempted by this name at around £4-5k. Too bad it rose so much ;) I hope it turns out to be a nice destination.

driven by news

I think the sale was driven by news....cape verde is due to be developed but will never exceed spain.....searches for spain holidays will exceed most if not all european holiday destinations

Personally, i think my current sedo auction of spainholidays.co.uk is looking very very cheap at the opening bid of £4k should sell in excess of kos.co.uk i.e. £15k but you never know...keep watching the sedo auction and we will see!!!

Lee

Can anyone help, im looking a domain to purchase about holidays. Spain ones if possible.

Anyone got any links? ;)

spainholidays.co.uk

Nismo,

Have you not seen that my domain name spainholidays.co.uk is at sedo with the original bid still standing with one day to go, click the link below

Auction Detail-Sedo.co.uk

is doug spanish

Nismo, is doug spanish? if so he may be able to buy spainholidays.co.uk

Nismo...do you need to pass on the link or do I need to remind you of the link to the sedo auction that is currently running on the high profiled spainholidays.co.uk sale with an initial bid of £4k and less than one day to go and a bargain when compared to my other sales....and....and....and...?

Lee

CapeVerde.com is only $30,000 over at domainmarket.com now- I'm sure it was $70,000 only a week ago. I guess Cape Verde isn't really that popular a destination outside of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom