Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.com lost renewal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys

At the beginning of August I renewed an expired domain name with Easily for one year and then paid GoDaddy to transfer it in and renew it for a further year.

The renewal with Easily went ahead with no problem and the domain name was extended by one year.

I then transferred it to GoDaddy but noticed that the domain name was not extended for a further year as expected. I queried this with GoDaddy who said that the domain had been renewed by them but that the original renewal by Easily had been lost. They say that this is because I transferred within the 45 day renewal period and suggested that Easily have received a credit for the lost renewal.

Hearing this I then passed this information on to Easily and asked for a refund but they are denying the lost renewal and saying it is GoDaddy who are at fault for not applying the further exension.

Has anyone had this problem before and can anyone tell me who is at fault here? Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom