Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Development Portfolio - 20 names - good brand & monetisation potential

Reaction score
Hi,

Looking for offers on a portfolio of 20 two word co.uk domains. Would suit buyer who wants names with great development and branding potential and/or someone who sells to end users as these names should make good names to sell directly to companies.

The price I am looking for as a portfolio sale should leave room for a substantial increase per name if reselling.

The names are good because of the following reasons

• They should all make good brands
  • They are in niches where there is good monetisation opportunity
  • A lot are in niches where I think it should be fairly straight forward to generate lots of the content for a site build using cheap feeds and affiliate content etc
  • They all come with their hyphenated versions and .uk rights - making branding potential even better
  • Some of them additionally have strong SEO potential due to generic terms

Am looking to sell the whole portfolio of 20 names as a portfolio and will consider offers in the xx,xxx range for this.

May consider selling batches of 5 names if I get interesting offers on lower volumes

Please respond by PM only - I will send the list of names by PM to anyone who is interested

Thanks

Days till Domain Summit

Days

Hours

Minutes

Seconds

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom