Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Domains + Websites Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking for domains and websites to get stuck into..Brandable domain names and PR would be a bonus..

Industry markets would be gadgets, gifts, perfumes, and any other mainstream sectors or sites with a lot of potential!

Budget is £x,xxx

PM with details and prices,

Can you be a bit more specific perhaps? Your thread potentially covers literally millions of generics... some examples might help, for instance. Thanks!

Here we go again,another one of those threads where a new member wants to buy some non specific domain names a hundred other new members post a load of non related mostly rubbish names only for the thread starter to never post in the thread again.

Please prove me wrong.

very constructive of you.

3 posts, 1 month - 958 posts 3 years

Contructive or not I speak from experience, and am I not right? the names you posted are not related to any of the specific topics that were requested in the original post, nor are they directly related to mainstream sectors or have alot of potential, this of course is just my opinion..........

Here we go again,another one of those threads where a new member wants to buy some non specific domain names a hundred other new members post a load of non related mostly rubbish names only for the thread starter to never post in the thread again.

Please prove me wrong.

I share these sentiments, as I expect most other members do.

Note to Distinction: If you want this thread to work for you, I suggest you keep it updated with feedback to posts and pm's. If you can be more specific re your requirements, that might encourage more of us to join in.

Hi

I have 3 at the moment:

counterthecrunch.co.uk & .com
budgetbasket.co.uk

let me know if you are interested.

T

re website

Distinction sent you a pm in regards. Please view and respond . Thanks

While i am new to all this i agree with enchomsky as iv noticed this happen a couple of times, i doubt very much the original poster will post again, if he does then good luck to people trying to sell although i doubt much will come of it.

Pointless making the thread in the first place.

denchomsky is known as an old pro :rolleyes:,i have loans.com and i want £12.50 for it i wonder if he want's it ?

mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom