Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Engagement with Nominet - please post!

Reaction score
I understand that many Nominet members do not engage with Nominet for many various reasons.

However Nominet have expressed a willingness to engage with members.

To this end, I would be grateful if you would consider posting on the Nominet Forum (for members only - sorry) on a recent thread I have started.

https://forum.nominet.org.uk/showthread.php?t=800

Figures for March?
Due to the potential effects of the recent Price rise on the size of the UK number of domains registered and renewal rates.

Would Nominet please share the data in early April on this forum
or by an update to members of the key number of new registrations and renewal rates per each tld in .uk with prior year comparatives.

Together with any other relevant information on the effects of the price rise.

Also please disclose the spend / special discount / rebates
on promotions or joint ventures difference between March 2016 and last years comparative figure?​

I can't provide official data but the data I track, is showing about 15-20% drop in re-registration (and new reg on day of drop), this is mostly down to people not taking the .UK. I have excluded this week from my stats, so not a huge amount of a data to run on yet... but its tending down approx 15-20%.

Given the generate growth of the registry is measured in fractions, I'd be surprised to see it be anything but nano-fractions if not negative, but profits will be up due to prisioners.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom