Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Enoughs enough! 2 awful stories in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was just scanning the news and saw these two articles.
Im sat here, fuming :mad:

One a defenceless old man
War Veteran George Gibb Brutally Attacked After Scattering Late Wife's Ashes | UK News | Sky News

and the circumstances around make ten times worse if wasn't bad enough

next a defenceless swedish teacher with her students

Youth, 16, Arrested After Woman's Hair Set Alight On Train From Hastings To Charing Cross, London | UK News | Sky News

until they start giving massive sentences and real hard labour like smashing rocks, the dregs of society wont even think about committing crimes

I'm sure you're same as me and sick to stomach. What are we going to do? we cant keep letting these things happen.

We need a county to deport these people to (white black brown, native, ethnic) you commit a crime of a serious nature then this government will pay zimbabwe, afghanistan to take you in.

Deportation has a reoffending rate of zero, got to be some country without a natural export that needs the cash.

We pay £75k a year for each prisoner in the UK, £10k a year will house these people no problem in a wooden shack somehere, no problem.

We need a county to deport these people to (white black brown, native, ethnic) you commit a crime of a serious nature then this government will pay zimbabwe, afghanistan to take you in.

Deportation has a reoffending rate of zero, got to be some country without a natural export that needs the cash.

We pay £75k a year for each prisoner in the UK, £10k a year will house these people no problem in a wooden shack somehere, no problem.

They called it Australia.

I don't see much crime here but then that might be because I'm not native. Plus only 20 million in the country if that and 3 million in the capital. Three things I'd introduce if was PM, pistols for every policeman, longer sentances for violent crime down to theft and no paying at the bar for drinks, you have to sit down and be served, it's an amazing culture, once got served that way first in a pub in South Norwood, it's the way forward, puts a little civility into drinking. It's easy to see why europeans think we're sitl barbarians, we are.

Once of the most sickening phrases I see in the newspapers and on the tele is "Spared Jail"

These are people who should have went to prison but because of the lack of space and mood of the judge/magistrate they are given their last chance (yeh right!)

The police are banging their heads against brick walls, god help the victim who has probably never been to court in their lives and thinks about it constantly.

Here's my site, every story in the news in another example of someone Spared Jail

I can't face stories like this any more. They drive me to the point of insanity through sheer rage. Just one example after the next of how this country has rotted away. We've allowed the scum to win! The anti-social behaviour is now almost considered the norm in our society, not to mention these sickening violent crimes. Have a number of friends in the police and they all express how powerless they are. It will take radical changes and then generations to see any improvement.

I was just scanning the news and saw these two articles.
Im sat here, fuming :mad:

I'm sure you're same as me and sick to stomach. What are we going to do? we cant keep letting these things happen.

There are numerous things wrong over here.

Here's 2:

1. There is no discipline in school. There is no respect as the pupils know they can get away with it. Here in Scotland, they shut the special shools housing the worst offenders and stated they were to be introduced to a normal classroom environment and the rest of the class would bring them up to an acceptable standard.

What a load of fecking sh*te. It was obvious what would happen. The worst offenders have brought the classrooms into disruption and brought many a pupil downwards to their standards.

When they do offend they are not expelled. This is because the headmaster now has a "target" to meet. The council are now minded they could be sued, as to not ensure schooling is offered is now a contravention of the offenders rights. I know this as my wife is a classroom assistant and works with "troubled" pupils.

My wife is told on an almost daily basis to go f*ck herself and lots more expletives. She reports this to the headmaster who in turn, sends them home for the day to "reflect" on what they have done.

It is a JOKE. My wife has pupils who have been sent home more than 15 times in one term and they are still allowed to return to continue their "schooling"

2. We are now in the second (going into third generation) of mass single parenting. Now, I am not for one minute dissing single parents. However, there is a small hardcore of single parents that have zero social skills.

You know exactly what i'm talking about. Problem is their children have now had children and the cycle continues and grows with each generation.

There is no discipline. They know no discipline and they certainly are not shown any discipline through the courts. You have people out on bail, offending and given bail immediately again. It is a pure farce and the hardcore know it. They just don't give a shit to anybody, or anything. I do not relish the thought of seeing their offspring growing up but we will be very soon.

Last edited:
Thats nothing, the gangsters near me who was playing with Dynamite last bonfire night have been raided this morning and they found fu##ing AK-47 Assault Rifle(s) its all over the news now.

I'm supposed to live on the outskirts of cheshire not south central!

Thats nothing, the gangsters near me who was playing with Dynamite last bonfire night have been raided this morning and they found fu##ing AK-47 Assault Rifle(s) its all over the news now.

I'm supposed to live on the outskirts of cheshire not south central!

It was deactivated though. That's Stockport for you! I don't think a Cheshire label is any assurance one way or another I'm afraid. Liverpool's on the outskirts of Cheshire, you'd think every bloke was in the Swiss Army, the amount of guns that are floating about! The only good thing about this is more often than not, they use them to kill each other infighting!

I didn't know it was deactivated, I just saw all the raids this morning and caught the end of the news where it said about it.

I thought they was coming to my house because grey armed police van was parked on my front, and about half a dozen other police vehicles all up the road, but it was the house opposit me.

In the last month, the local club opposit me also, was raided for money laundering, 2 days after that they had a mobile crime thing setup investigating extortion and loan sharking, 2 houses at the top of the road raided for drugs, a cannabis farm found in the nearest shopping area**, now this all in the space of a month!

I think I'm going to house swap with Lee Owen and take my chances with the romanian mafia :p

Out My Window This Morning

Last edited:
I prefer the image above yours :D

Whats in the bin bags? ...... body bits? :shock:

Today was rubbish collection day, but after this last month i wouldn't bet against body parts :p

I'll tell you what's enough, the media incessantly spinning out depressing stories to wind people up. You should see through what is going on here. Why is it that the news is almost totally negative? They deliberately leave out all the good things that happen each day. The mainstream news is not representative of what is really happening in the world. There are millions of great things going on every day. Just think of your own life... it's not one terrible day after another is it? So the mainstream news is really unrealistic, it's like an old friend who moans all the time...

So Fiona Bruce is a moaner? :shock:

I always hoped she would be. :D

I wanna know if the posh lady of radio 4 who does some stuff on scott mills show is a moaner, I'd pay to hear that :p

This is an example of a much larger mess, called England.
I'm not expressing an opinion about the government, except to say that Tony Blair is a very smarmy person who has been known to react favorably to suggestions that are not in the public interest, Gordon Brown is a very sincere but misguided person, and Lord Mandelson is both smarmy and self-misguided.

I have been involved in politics, I was a founder member of the SDP, and members of my family have been representatives of both the Conservative and Labour parties. The people of England have lost their "social conscience", and attempts to revive it through political action by this and previous governments are aimed at the symptoms, not the cure.

Encourage people to live "closer, as a community", and the UK may approach the rest of Europe as a social entity. It is a hard situation to engineer ...

As an example borrowed from somewhere, most people in London can find affordable food in local shops, whereas in Moscow there are still (frequent) queues to buy cabbages etc. The political plans of the Russians removed an infrastructure which supplied the needs of the city, and did not adequately replace them, while London developed an adequate "feeding structure" organically, without any state assistance.

I have great sympathy for Mr Gibbs, having been beaten up for no logical reason myself, more than once.

On the other hand, I am surprised that he is not being prosecuted for scattering ashes, which is mostly illegal in England (but not in Scotland).

Perhaps we should request a review of the targets of the Norfolk Constabulary, because they are not pursuing the obvious crime which has been committed ...

Skinner: did anybody point out to you that the last remaining UK memorial to the Soviet regime is Leningrad Square in Wythenshawe?

Last edited:
They called it Australia.

I don't see much crime here but then that might be because I'm not native. Plus only 20 million in the country if that and 3 million in the capital. Three things I'd introduce if was PM, pistols for every policeman, longer sentances for violent crime down to theft and no paying at the bar for drinks, you have to sit down and be served, it's an amazing culture, once got served that way first in a pub in South Norwood, it's the way forward, puts a little civility into drinking. It's easy to see why europeans think we're sitl barbarians, we are.

Crime rates in Romania are probably the lowest in the whole of Europe. I think the worst that will happen to a tourist in Bucharest is they will be pickpocketted by a child, or fleeced by a taxi driver. (maybe bitten by a stray dog LOL) I'd prefer that to being mugged at gunpoint in London any day.

Violent crimes in Romania are virtually non-existent for foreigners, it just does not happen. Bucharest is one of the safest capitals in the world.

Romania has a HUGE mafia stronghold tho, and they don't want international heat on them so no one touches tourists. This is how the mafia co-exist with the goverment if you like.

Romania has a HUGE mafia stronghold tho, and they don't want international heat on them so no one touches tourists. This is how the mafia co-exist with the goverment if you like.

I think you are mistaking Romania for Bulgaria.

Bulgaria has a huge mafia stronghold, but only in Sofia.. Corruption in Romania is rife, but it has nothing to do with mafia or any other organised crime syndicate, it's just the way it is...

I'm not 100% sure myself only know what I have heard from guys who shoot over in eastern europe, most of them say they stick to budapest and prague now because the others was a bit too iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom