Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Sedo Auction Flyers.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Wasn't planning on selling but had an offer via Sedo on flyers/co/uk that was just too tempting so it is now in Sedo Auction

I've had a lot of interest in this over the two years since I've had it and have always replied "not for sale" as I had plans for it. I've contacted as many people as I can find that expressed interest previoulsy so this is my attempt to find those I missed.

Dave

Brilliant stuff Dave ! I was one of the people who enquired previously about the name, and you replied "it isn't for sale"

Good luck with the sale and if you tweet the auction link, I will RT for you :)

Probably that company from the dragons den. They're flying and their dragon is well into her domain names.

hey goodluck with the sale i would have been tempted too .... but it is a great domain name so they are getting a good domain aswell.

Congrats on your offer. This is a great name.

Although sedo are gonna take a small bite of that price it's hard to get offers like this elsewhere. Reaching out to endusers seems less profitable than them coming to you.

Don't you just love Sedo?

Their auto valuation tool values it at > £10,000 so before I received the offer I tried to add it to a Great domains auction and the reply was....

"....Thank you for choosing the 'GreatDomains Auction' to sell your domains.

Unfortunately, after a detailed assessment, the following domains have not qualified (the specific reason is indicated in parentheses after each domain):
- flyers.co.uk (Quality requirements not met)....."

I'm sure the replies must be random automated ones. Just look at some of the rubbish that gets accepted (mine included)!

Dave

Attachments

• flyers.jpg
    flyers.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Don't you just love Sedo?

Their auto valuation tool values it at > £10,000 so before I received the offer I tried to add it to a Great domains auction and the reply was....

"....Thank you for choosing the 'GreatDomains Auction' to sell your domains.

Unfortunately, after a detailed assessment, the following domains have not qualified (the specific reason is indicated in parentheses after each domain):
- flyers.co.uk (Quality requirements not met)....."

Dave

I've had the same message before (but after requesting 'top domain' status). Sending an email direct got it quickly changed.

Don't know who monitors the submissions for approval initially, but I think they could really do with some knowledge of premium domains!

Flyers.co.uk is a great one, good luck with the auction. :cool:

A great domain and very respectable opening offer. Best of luck with the sale.

Got to laugh at the Great Domains rejection.

Don't know who monitors the submissions for approval initially, but I think they could really do with some knowledge of premium domains!

The trouble for GD is staying intouch with "geographical" colloquialisms - which does tend to suggest it's human eyeball/s on the submission. and in fairness they do promote Tlds and spot a few rough diamonds in the process

Apologies - Duplicate

I must upgrade Edgar - A 400mhz P2 - I kid you not

Last edited:
Final reminder.

This ends at 9.34 am (not my choice of time !).

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom