Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

FSB problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys did someone noticed... that there was for example XXXX checkouts but its no click in you amazon??

i found someting like this:
when i added somthing to cart on dinosaursforkids.co.uk and done checkout... im getting something like in web addres:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cart/aws-merge.html?cart-id=280-4972023-9592031&associate-id=fa21-21 ....................

where id=fa21-21 its not my id... i think its problem why i m not getting click on amazon:(

its on all my sites this id=fa21-21 ...

only gymgloves.org.uk im getting my real id after checkouts... and im getting sales + click on my amazon....

any idea???
what's that id=fa21-21? ?????

It's the default settings from FSB.

You need to ensure you've added the site URL to your account at FSB before populating with products.

Then delete the cache, it should sort then and show your Amazon ID. :D

Otherwise orders will go to the FSB Amazon ID.

PS: Take a look here onwards.

yep but 5 domains added:( and the same:(
so need to clear cache ??

I believe it can sometimes take a while to update from their server?

See post link above too for quick 'n dirty MySQL fix.

So with FSB does your web site have to connect to fsb for it to work.

Or is it just the software you install on your own server and it connects direct to amazon api.

FSB checking licence... so you need to add all your website (shops) in your fsb panel ... :)
if you forgot about this or... dont have licence ... all earnings will go to FSB ;P

People seriously, start reading instructions how much money do u think you have most by now, only takes 2 mins to find out if you got your store up correctly by reading it

People seriously, start reading instructions how much money do u think you have most by now, only takes 2 mins to find out if you got your store up correctly by reading it

I did read the instructions, the first time I set a store up, but then I just did it off memory there forward. Looking through them, I over exaggerated when I said half, all in maybe 5 of my 20 stores where affected. The worst one was my most trafficked, where I'd registered the plural with FSB instead of the singular. Schoolboy by me, but I don't think it would harm to put something in the admin console to say so.

Still can't get my head around FSB but so many knowledgeable people seem to be using it my ignorance is maybe costing me money by not having it.

Just to clarify if anyone knows.

If FSB goes down and your licence can't be read. Does that mean your stores don't work. Or are all the links and licence validated only once and then your safe type of thing.

Still can't get my head around FSB but so many knowledgeable people seem to be using it my ignorance is maybe costing me money by not having it.

Just to clarify if anyone knows.

If FSB goes down and your licence can't be read. Does that mean your stores don't work. Or are all the links and licence validated only once and then your safe type of thing.

As long as you add site URL once to customer area Caz before populating with products, AFAIK you're then fine with your Amazon ID showing. :)

Oh hang on, Carey posted about this here - calls back to server every 2-5 days.

I see you guys just chucking up loads of sites, areyou putting any effort into the sites, content etc and making sure the rank and make money?

I see you guys just chucking up loads of sites, areyou putting any effort into the sites, content etc and making sure the rank and make money?

Phonecases took over a week to get to that stage LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom