Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Genealogy domains .co.uk .com

Status
Not open for further replies.
No just brought them too resale too you.

So cheap price if you want them as I havent got the time too do anything with them

transfecting.com - i want high £££ to low £,xxx for this name due to it being the in thing with Gene's i also own the .info to one of the biggest science studies into geneology

transgene.info same pricing as above Mid £££ to high

If you mean the ancestry affiliate program on CJ I would look at what your offering them first.

When you apply to affiliate programs you got to make sure that you have a strong start or background.

They wont refuse you because you have Ancestory or others names similar.

I dont even advertise for them but they still love me I shall put up a domain with one of the domains that I brought and whack it up.

If you have been refused for this program, its probaly because you have nothing available.

If you mean the ancestry affiliate program on CJ I would look at what your offering them first.

When you apply to affiliate programs you got to make sure that you have a strong start or background.

They wont refuse you because you have Ancestory or others names similar.

I dont even advertise for them but they still love me I shall put up a domain with one of the domains that I brought and whack it up.

If you have been refused for this program, its probaly because you have nothing available.

I am one of the top 5 affiliates... and they are sending cease and desists to people with ancestry in the URL

Mark, you seem to have the uncanny knack of talking down to some very experienced people with your sweeping statements :rolleyes:

Interesting to hear that lookup, best of luck with your search.

I am one of the top 5 affiliates... and they are sending cease and desists to people with ancestry in the URL

That's a bit harsh aint it. These merchants do my head in sometimes. Happy to hear you do well out of it though. It's something I'd be interested had I the time, closest I have I think is zodiak.co.uk but not done anything with that since initial idea. Close as in samey type of people maybe.

Mark, you seem to have the uncanny knack of talking down to some very experienced people with your sweeping statements :rolleyes:

Interesting to hear that lookup, best of luck with your search.

Wouldnt be me if I didnt respond.

Sorry to hear that Look Up but for my learned friend here

If they are cancelling peoples accounts with Ancestry in the title, its obviously because you might come in front of them and cause them to pay money for traffic they could have had themselves.

I have had some accounts frozen because I changed to a cashback status but only one of my domains pays cashback to people and the rest is just normal earnings so eBay have cancelled and a few others which is a pain.

As for speaking down, I've been in this game for near enough four years, I've been offered jobs for one of the top affiliate networks in the UK, free holidays and crap like that, sadly which I cant take because of my dog.

So dont speak down thinking I know jack shit about the market, as I know a lot about it, its been my bread and butter for years not buying and selling domains.

They shouldnt cancel your account as ancestry is just a word, but they are thinking that you are buying domains with ancestry too pretend that you are them and just diverting traffic.

You can switch to different accounts in CJ its akward but you can set up another website, change too that and then apply so say you have www.mouse.co.uk you can switch too that, apply from that, and then divert the traffic from your ancestry domain into the mouse and then redirect to the ancestry site.

CJ is ok but its more geared to the merchants rather than the affiliates same as TD really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom