Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Geo Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a few questions about Geo Domains...

I realise there is 'a lot' of competition for what I'm wanting to do, but I noticed most of the "hotels in city.co.uk" domains are already taken, which to me means they do have some sort of value once developed.

I managed to find 4-5 that where available and bought them last night, each getting around 1,000-1,500 local monthly searches.

Is there anyone on the forums who owns something similar (hotels in city.co.uk) and has been successful with just a simple mini-site, with some relevant information for google rank, 1-2 small adwords ads, and a late rooms affiliate?

I realise this is a very simple idea that's been done 1,000's of times, and I realise it has a lot of competition, but I'm a newbie when it comes to domains, so I thought I'd try something that's already been proven to work.

I'll be more than happy with earning £2-4 per week, per website. How difficult will it be to reach this?

Great, I'll get that tonight :D

Can anyone who has similar websites (hotels in city.co.uk) give me some kind of estimate on how difficult it would be to make £2-4 per week through Late Rooms API and/or Adsence? My sites have 1,000-1,5000 local monthly searches

(+ what city websites you own).

Thanks,

Great, I'll get that tonight :D

Can anyone who has similar websites (hotels in city.co.uk) give me some kind of estimate on how difficult it would be to make £2-4 per week through Late Rooms API and/or Adsence? My sites have 1,000-1,5000 local monthly searches

(+ what city websites you own).

Thanks,

As single page site, quite unlikely

Several info pages + rewritten hotel descriptions, quite likely you'll make that per day if you can get the rankings

It's not about just ranking for 'hotels in city' you will also get traffic for people searching for tourist attractions, hotels by name, special offers, things to do at night etc.

As single page site, quite unlikely

Several info pages + rewritten hotel descriptions, quite likely you'll make that per day if you can get the rankings

It's not about just ranking for 'hotels in city' you will also get traffic for people searching for tourist attractions, hotels by name, special offers, things to do at night etc.

Thanks boxfish, I realise there is need for development, and I will be creating multiple-pages with information for higher rankings.

Do you have any examples I could take a look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom