Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Google Alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You know the google alerts... the things you can sign up for so that when there is news or a blog writes something about "The Spice Girls" you get an email straight away with an excerpt and a link to the page...

Well how do I get my blog or site to be recognized by Google so that it sees my new posts on "The Spice Girls" or whatever...

Is it submitting RSS feeds? Is there something in their webmaster tools?
Is the trick to optimize your site and keep your fingers crossed?

Any help appreciated.

You know the google alerts... the things you can sign up for so that when there is news or a blog writes something about "The Spice Girls" you get an email straight away with an excerpt and a link to the page...

Well how do I get my blog or site to be recognized by Google so that it sees my new posts on "The Spice Girls" or whatever...

Is it submitting RSS feeds? Is there something in their webmaster tools?
Is the trick to optimize your site and keep your fingers crossed?

Any help appreciated.

"the spice girls",your alright woopwoop go on the official spice girls website they have a rss feed direct.....:rolleyes:

lol - my plan isn't for a Spice Girls site - but I couldn't think of a phrase and the Spice Girls popped into my mind (doesn't happen that often).. My plan is for something entirely different, honestly ;)

that wasn't you thieving from beckingham palace then..lol,sniffing in posh's knicker draw..:rolleyes:

mark

hmmm - this is the first I've heard of it. Sounds to me like you're keeping a close eye on spice girl / beckham news... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom