Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Is the Bounce Rate is the effect on Ranking Factor?

LOL. :D

Look, it's fecking hot here. We're talking Maltese temperatures. Some of us ain't used to it, so I'm on a short fuse & self-winding at the moment!

Fecking spammers :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nothing spamming here.....

It's only a matter of time.

How low can you go?

altonroot.png

diabetes.co.uk/forum/blog-entry/private-medical-insurance-gaining-popularity-experts-blame-it-on-nhs-crisis.1495/
http://archive.is/mnJWH

Last edited:
i think its [not], because its is only for checking how much time user spent on website

There are many ranking factors. And out of these bounce rate is an important ranking factor. Lower the bounce rate, higher the ranking. So ranking is directly associated to bounce rate. So you have to take bounce rate of a seo.

Bounce rate is the percentage of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further. Yes, bounce rate effects on website ranking. According to bloggers, blogs it tends to be between 70-90%, content sites are at around 40-60%, and service site visitors bounce only 10-30% of the time.

I'm not 100% that bounce rate is a ranking factor as the search engines have a hard time in judging that accurately, there are also reasons why on some sites the bounce rate may be naturally higher than others. However, pogo-sticking is a really good sign that users are not finding what they are looking for and search engines can most definitely measure this very well and there are plenty of studies out there that show this can harm rankings pretty badly.

Well, at least the spam remains in a single post. Just got to keep a SEO thread alive.

?

I think that was aimed at Maxbe. People appear out of nowhere to impart their 'wisdom' about SEO (usually obvious stuff like 'what is a domain') in the hope that they can either drop in a link to their indian seo expert company or build up enough posts to do so. They also think it'll be good for them to have their usernames associated with their 'content'. This thread is a good way to catch them - just check the people with 1 post :p
You can see where he has cut and paste his drivel at https://www.google.com/search?q=+"B...rome..69i57.2223j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom