Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Looking to buy established travel sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Interested in any established travel sites that are for sale.

Please PM me with any offers, detailing current earnings and the sum that you are looking for.

Need to be sites with minimal (ideally no) time requirements.

Thank you.

Breaks.com > Short.Breaks - Luxury.Breaks

This sounds like the perfect name for you > www.Breaks.com

Regards,
Barry

Interested in any established travel sites that are for sale.

Please PM me with any offers, detailing current earnings and the sum that you are looking for.

Need to be sites with minimal (ideally no) time requirements.

Thank you.

I'm some what curious about what yourself/other people/posters expect from a wanted thread such as this ... the response/reply that you had for Breaks.com .. thats a highly valuable name in the UK geo is that the kind of site name that you would be looking for all-be'it a white label site ..

I ask because i am involved in Travel and Hotel traffic .. and i am curious ...

Not wanting to high jack your thread i will start another thread in the business discussion category of AC in an attempt to sort the pros and cons of what such wanted posts really boil down to .. the bottom line ... see you there if you want to comment .. i will get on to it as time permits as i think a discussion could be interesting for all Acorn members ...

I'm some what curious about what yourself/other people/posters expect from a wanted thread such as this ... the response/reply that you had for Breaks.com...

I was confused by Barry's reply. It wasn't clear (to me) whether he was offering that website for sale (if he was, he never PMed any details) or whether he just happened to be commenting that it was a good name (and perhaps had no association).

Hopefully that explains my reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom