Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

LowerDebts.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What an absolutely tremendous domain.

LowerDebts.co.uk !!!

Easily marketable in a highly profitable industry.

The domains traffic has not been measured, but of course this is not important with something so great.

Why dont we start the bidding at £8,000 ?

PM your offers. This one wont be about for long.

Extraordinary!!

Too good to be true.

Godfrey is reducing the price to £4,999 !!!

Get in quick

Lower Debts .co.uk !!!!

Tremendously brilliant!

If you continue bumping this topic at the current rate, you should reach a realistic price on 17th August.

I understand that we would ALL like to have good quality domains such as this one, but please no more jealous posters. ;)

I will reduce the price further to £3,500!

Past history dictates that you reduce the prices by £500 every other day or so.

Soooo, why not stop fannying around and bang it up on here for £500 and watch it fly off.

Thanks for your post, but we all know that this domain is worth much much more than £500.

However I am open to all offers and will listen to anything.

LowerDebts.co.uk = lower prices

godfrey - if you keep posting buyers get the impression your desperate and are going to take a gamble and push you as low as possible - if you believe in the domain name someone else will as well - sit back wait until they come to you.

otherwise post on ebay today for 10p and see what happens there! :D

Precisely!

TBH, its not one that people will type in often, so it'll need some marketing to be useful.

Thanks Charlie and Jeewhizz

Its not that i am desperate as such but I am not making any secret of the fact that I am hoping to dispose of my collection sooner rather than later.

I know you advised me to sell the lot as a bulk purchase but I figured I would get fairer prices if I targeted each domain one at a time and lowered the prices dramatically until i sold each one.

Godfrey said:
Thanks Charlie and Jeewhizz

Its not that i am desperate as such but I am not making any secret of the fact that I am hoping to dispose of my collection sooner rather than later.

I know you advised me to sell the lot as a bulk purchase but I figured I would get fairer prices if I targeted each domain one at a time and lowered the prices dramatically until i sold each one.

The wrong way to do it. Everyone on here knows you drop the price, so will keep quiet until you stop advertising/dropping the price and then offer you £1000 under the last figure you quoted. Its common sense.

been there, done that.

I figure that with a list of so many good domains in front of them people struggle to focus on the quality of them individually.

At least if one domain is there individually at a time they can focus on the quality.

Yes, a domains price can drop and people may just wait till the price becomes really cheap but they risk losing out on a good domain if they do that, because someone may PM me and a deal may be struck before they get there.

What would you guys be willing to pay for a great domain like Lower Debts?
£2,000?? perhaps

make the most of ebay at 10p (nothing to loose at them prices) good advertising on a well spidered and used site - stick to reasonable prices - see FC domains as a guide and fingers crossed - based on a £6 reg doubling your money on £12 is good return (i'm not emplying this domain is worth £12 just dont expect £12000)

isn;t it debt and not debts?

good luck
:p

debt/debts either or i guess :)

I dont think a lot of ebay with regards getting the best price.

I am actually looking to raise a few hundred pounds at least, by buying my town domain so that I can develop it and hopefully reap some local advertising out of it. However its American owner is wanting a few hundred for it so if anyone can help me out by putting in a fair price for my domains it would be appreciated as it will enable me to secure this domain.

I am going to list a few more domains i have on other threads now.

firestars said:
Past history dictates that you reduce the prices by £500 every other day or so.

Soooo, why not stop fannying around and bang it up on here for £500 and watch it fly off.

The selling of my domains has stalled a little so the first one to offer £500 for LowerDebts.co.uk has a deal.

Buyer pays Nominet fee

Dropping the price to an unbelievable £450 !

Someone is going to get a bargain. Who is it going to be?

How low a price do you have to offer to obtain a sale these days?

Price now £420

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom