Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Most lucrative Parking Host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys could help me out. Which one would you recommend that is the most lucrative parking host? What are your recommendations and experience with them? So far I have gathered these companies:

- sedo.com
- parked.com
- google's adsense
- bodis.com
- parkingpanel.com
- parkquick.com
- namedrive.com
- activeaudience.com

Thank you so much.
Rich

minisite with adsense and or affiliate banners/links

Read this

Last edited:
Steams of money

Streamic transformed my Earnings last September, they have a clever panel design which leads to more clicks; they are stars imho

I'm yet to try "Parked"

all rubbish, time consuming and loose you traffic, develop the names, put some affiliate links / products on and get some real $$$ ;)

I'm in bed with namedrive and sedo at the moment , I'm going to put one domain in sedo and the other in namedrive (with same category ,keywords etc) and see how it goes. will post the results back here.

Oh Dear !

There is not a lot of difference between Parking Companies, however mine are at Namedrive as people were having problems with UK traffic from certain Blueyonder customers a while back and all traffic from China was blocked (last time I checked) with Sedo.

The difference is really around whether your names have natural type-in traffic or backlinks that generate traffic, or whether you need a listing in search engine to get traffic.

I have got a few OK'ish name that generated nothing on traditional parking but now get $1 to $2 a month on Adsense, totally reliant on getting indexed in the three main search engines Google, Yahoo, MSN (or Live) or whatever they call it this week.

Good and OK'ish generics I think will always do better on Adsense, those names that rely on 'Type-in' and probably most TMs are best off parked, although hyphenated names even TMs do better on Adsense.

Hope that helps - there is no easy answer to 'simple moniterisation' as I call it, it take 5 mins to setup name with a Parking Co. about 30 minutes if you use Whypark (for Adsense) by the time you setup all the Adsense code, site verification codes & analytics settings (worth doing cos the the stats are excellent). If you choose to host yourself then using XsitePro which automatically creates the Adsense code for you, I would highly recommend, but is more time consuming, but you can link in syndicated articles that will get your site indexed, even if the main body of text is a load of C**P.

After that you are into serious site development, decide whether you are domainer or developer and tune your skills accordingly.

Best Regards

JohnP

Oh Dear !

?

Good and OK'ish generics I think will always do better on Adsense, those names that rely on 'Type-in' and probably most TMs are best off parked, although hyphenated names even TMs do better on Adsense.

I think you mean the other way round. Generics will get type-ins and thus dont need indexing. Domains that dont get type-ins will need traffic creating and are therefore better off being developed with a mini-site and not blacklisted by parking.

Hope that helps - there is no easy answer to 'simple moniterisation' as I call it, it take 5 mins to setup name with a Parking Co. about 30 minutes if you use Whypark (for Adsense) by the time you setup all the Adsense code, site verification codes & analytics settings (worth doing cos the the stats are excellent).

Its quicker to create a mini-site, knock a bit of original text together and go that way.

i have tried 4 parking program and parked.com is the worst. Give it a try and you will understand. You only know your confirmed stats after 5-6 days. Most TLD's a re not supported. The worst part is I saw my dozens of clicks confirmed for one day but later changed to 0. I gave them a month of trial and I left them.

Streamic transformed my Earnings last September, they have a clever panel design which leads to more clicks; they are stars imho

I'm yet to try "Parked"

I've been using ParkingPanel & they've been good so far. As for Bodis, a lot of people have been booted off for not providing enough traffic, or not sending quality traffic, or having dormant accounts there with no names parked

I've got domains which got no views on Sedo, none on Namedrive and now get 300-400 a month with Whypark with 25%+ clicks. Can't understand how people can get any earnings from Sedo parking unless they have really good .com's or a multitude of backlinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom