Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

My 100th post birthday gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Here’s a freebee that cannot be missed…

Sign up for the Lycos partnershop program and get a FREE £50 Google Adwords Voucher in your welcome pack!!!

It’s easy to join and even better it’s free.

Here’s the link… http://www.partnershop.co.uk/

It takes around 2 weeks to get your magic envelope.

Enjoy. :-D

Step 7: Earn a Free Google Adwords Voucher
As soon as you have made your first sale you will receive a free Google
Adwords voucher with a £50 value as a special bonus. Use the voucher to
buy keywords that will be displayed next to the search results or on
Google Partner sites and attract new visitors to your LYCOS
Partnershop.

You need to make a sale first!

Jeewhizz said:
You need to make a sale first!
...Unless things have changed in the last 3 hours, you don't. ;)

Me got green Google disky thingy today int post. Nice 12 digit code on the back (which I've used) and no Lycos sales as of yet. :)

Strange. Says you have to make a sale:

"Unfortunately your free £50 Google AdWords Voucher cannot be activated.
The reason for this can be:

You have recently registered as a new partner and did not sell any products yet. This is not a problem however, as you will receive an email to activate your free £50 Google AdWords Voucher automatically after your first sale."

Azam.biz said:
Strange. Says you have to make a sale:

"Unfortunately your free £50 Google AdWords Voucher cannot be activated.
The reason for this can be:

You have recently registered as a new partner and did not sell any products yet. This is not a problem however, as you will receive an email to activate your free £50 Google AdWords Voucher automatically after your first sale."

...It also says on the website:
"You have already received a printed version of the £50 Google AdWords Voucher with your welcome package. Because each partner receives only one voucher, you cannot redeem it a second time. In case you still have not activated the printed version of your Google Voucher you can use adwords.google.co.uk to activate it online."
...I'd wait a couple of weeks and see what comes in the post. ;)

Funny thing that I've just noticed on my voucher; it was supposed to expire on 31/05/05 :???: ...it still worked though.

...I guess take up on the scheme hasn't been as much as Lycos was expecting, hence we're still getting the free voucher in our welcome packs. :cool:

As long as they work and they keep sending them, that's the main thing. :)

domaingenius said:
Has anyone made a sale through the shop ,yet ?.

DG
...Nope not a sausage.

Did think about signing the missus up for one of their hosting packages when they offered to up the commission to some silly amount, but stopped when I saw that she'd be tied into a 12 month contract. So the deal wasn't quite a sweet as I thought it would be.

It would be nice to know 'if' anyone on this forum had made a success of it and to be told how. ;)

Get £50 worth of Google Vouchers FREE
At 123-reg we want you to be happy, and for us to remain the no.1 domain supplier in the UK! How can you help? Well in order for us to continue to offer great products and services at superbly low prices, we need to know more about you - our customers.

To say thank you for taking the time to complete our 123-reg Customer Satisfaction Survey we will give you £50 worth of Google Vouchers.

Comeing to an email near you soon...

LoneDomainer said:
have they stopped doing this offer ?
...Kind of, they've tightened up on the deal, so you have to get a sale now before they'll give you the voucher.

Ah well, it was good while it lasted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom