Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

NameDrive releases NDX Market and new Front Office Beta

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by NameDriver, Jan 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Hi everyone,

I always historically drop by Acorn to say anything exciting first here, so here it is, before any other forum :)

As you may have read on various news sites or on MisterBlogs, we released our Beta for NDX Market - our fully integrated sales platform - and our brand new front office with a ton of new features.

If you would like a beta key, then feel free to contact us at NDXMarket at namedrive.com . We only have 50 keys to give away, so please let us know which forum you are writing from so we can spread the keys around fairly.

I hope you enjoy the new features. They will be widely available to the public very shortly.

Have a great weekend.

Ed

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Ed, it's always nice to see you think of AD first :)

Do you have some screen shots of what's coming?

Is it sympathetic to the UK market / domain extensions?

Sounds exciting anyway and I'm sure you have been working hard to bring it to public release.

Good luck!

Admin

4. NameDriver

NameDriver NameDrive Staff

Hi Admin,

We don't have any screenshots yet as we like to keep things under wraps for anyone who is not a beta tester and screenshots may not do the features themselves justice.

We have always had an ethos of being all-inclusive and the UK is a market we are very much involved in, so, yes, UK people will find a happy home here as well. You can list in GBP as well if you like.

Would be very interested in hearing any feedback from people who pick up a beta key :)

Ed

5. Edwin

Edwin Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting, though the stats on the blog make for chilling reading if you do the math (total value of names sold / number of names sold)! Anyway, I wish you all the best of luck with the launch, and I'll keep an eye on this as it migrates its way out of beta and into the wider world...

6. Darren

Darren Well-Known Member

Indeed looks excellent so far, Im going to sift through it all properly later.

7. devolution

devolution Active Member

I'd like a beta key, please... :D

8. bb99 United Kingdom

bb99 Well-Known Member

Sounds interesting - good luck with it.

Sedo are so cack you'd have to be pretty poor to be worse than them, so let's hope you can nail it :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.