Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Oil now cheaper than beer

For info i bought:
carnival (cruises) - up 30 % since (had 500,million injected by saudi wealth fund....as did live nation) - think both of these will do well when it all ends and gigs can start again.They basically own the music world(ticketmaster and every major tour...all kinds of stuff)

Yeah I bought Royal Caribbean and Carnival

I sold royal at $37.02 though at a 27.5% profit early April

And Carnival yesterday at $13.91 26% profit

I didn't put much money into either though so wasn't really any meaningful money made. I see they've both jumped up again today 10%

They seem to react very heavily to any positive news and jump up and down 10% like it's nothing

They seem to react very heavily to any positive news and jump up and down 10% like it's nothing

Yep. Its pretty volatile at the moment. Sentiment can change in a heartbeat.

lol.... sell everytime it goes up 10 and buy when it goes down...simples right

For info i bought:
carnival (cruises) - up 30 % since (had 500,million injected by saudi wealth fund....as did live nation) - think both of these will do well when it all ends and gigs can start again.They basically own the music world(ticketmaster and every major tour...all kinds of stuff)

S&P Uk +8%
FTSE 100 +7%
Rightmove +8%
UK Oil and gas -15% (bit of a buy and forget gamble as could tank out completely , but seriously large amount of shares for little money. If ever recovers could be a massive gain.

Nice one. I invested in Index Funds with Vanguard a few weeks back. Currently they're up 7%. It's a volatile time of course, so in a couple of months maybe they'll be down, but I'm trying to take a long term view. The short term right now seems very difficult to predict.

Also I opened a Stocks and Shares LISA and invested in William Hill and GVC . They're both up around 20% and I think there's maybe more upside once sports start again. I didn't make a killing like some though. William Hill went from 192 in late Feb, down to 36 on March 18th, and are now at 112. Crazy rollercoaster ride!

Nice one. I invested in Index Funds with Vanguard a few weeks back. Currently they're up 7%. It's a volatile time of course, so in a couple of months maybe they'll be down, but I'm trying to take a long term view. The short term right now seems very difficult to predict.

Also I opened a Stocks and Shares LISA and invested in William Hill and GVC . They're both up around 20% and I think there's maybe more upside once sports start again. I didn't make a killing like some though. William Hill went from 192 in late Feb, down to 36 on March 18th, and are now at 112. Crazy rollercoaster ride!

i put a small bit into VTI a couple weeks ago on etoro aswell as USO ( the above are on a new freetrade account so its tax exempt.... wish id known more about this stuff before) I bought about 2/3 down the slope so it was down a fair bit but now in profit a small amount. Dont have large amounts in anything so none of it is hugely lifechanging if it all recovers.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom