Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Personal Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mat

Reaction score
Looking to buy personal plates.

If any of you have any that you are looking to move on for cash then pm me the details

Thanks! :)

Not making enough money on domains eh Mat what do you think of this plate L9AHY but its not for sale sorry

Nice plate there for you.

Domaining is a hobby Paul ;)

By the way,

If anyone fancies getting me a birthday present for my 23rd in November I have my eye on

23 MAT

Only £11k :-D

Hi Mat its on my A3 as we speak i wish domaining was a hobby for me but its took over my life for the past 8 years whats your day job ?

Very nice plate Mat is that off the DVLA or one of the other companys

It will be held by an individual somewhere, all the other companies are doing is brokering the dvla and individuals plates with a very high markup. They only have a hundred or so of their own stock!

Ive been running a few online business's for the past 3 years so work from home :)

Mat thats a nice life you got but i should be carefull what i wish for as it comes true for me as with the dvla i know that the other companys pretend to own them but most are with the dvla what type of online business do you own PM please

It will be held by an individual somewhere, all the other companies are doing is brokering the dvla and individuals plates with a very high markup. They only have a hundred or so of their own stock!

Hi Mat

What has the DVLA not got :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom