Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

PreOwnedHomes.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
err - if you want it I'd register it before asking what people think, or you might find it swiped from under your nose.

Thats strange godaddy said it was available and I bought it and then a hour later they said it was not available.Whats up with that.

I had the same problem when i registered co.uk domain names, it is uk that delays the transition because they have to make sure no one purchase the name before you and if not then they have to show it as taken on their end then godaddy and other us domain places will change it to taken(by you of course) .com .net etc... is quicker when it comes to being shown as taken

Some US based registrars don't reg until "business hours" in the UK because they use companies over there to reg for them.

But, interestingly enough, it may show as unavailable if you do a search on that registrar...so if people here had checked if it was available using godaddy.com, it would have looked like it was taken.

Domain deleted as per my PM. I guess the fact that I owned it and dropped it will give you a good idea of what I think it's worth ;)

Grant

I own it now.

I do own the name now.So if you want to make ofers then please do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom