Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Ridiculous asking prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't currently see how the section you have quoted unmasks him as a writer of fiction.

(from iPhone)

You don't have to agree with me but I believe it is a fictional situation.

That being the case, he is asking, do the people on the forum do something intentionally, a something which factually does not exist.

You don't have to agree with me but I believe it is a fictional situation.

That being the case, he is asking, do the people on the forum do something intentionally, a something which factually does not exist.

What does "factually not exist"? Perhaps it was just the way he phrased his post.

(from iPhone)

I believe the situation he documents , in the way he has detailed it, simply did not happen.

Full stop.

I know that. :) So it's just "belief" and the "factually does not exist" part isn't actually fact?

(from iPhone)

I was selling thousands of domains a year, as many as 50 a day and the lesson i learnt was that if a domain did not have the value, according to keyword, exacts, recent sales etc, then i was better of being realistic and not wasting time on stupid prices. So instead of losing 95% of the bidders i gained 50% to 75% of the bidders. Sales went through the roof, and we made a far greater return on our investment . . .

Interesting post, Phil. How many domains under management?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom