Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ring.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ah well, that piston ring company have re-registered it after all. When i got around to calling them about it, i could just tell from the tone of the lady on the 'phone that they had been called & called over it, and was assured then that they would re-register it. It looks like we probably highlighted its value by sheer number of calls!

Never mind eh!

Ah well, that piston ring company have re-registered it after all. When i got around to calling them about it, i could just tell from the tone of the lady on the 'phone that they had been called & called over it, and was assured then that they would re-register it. It looks like we probably highlighted its value by sheer number of calls!

Never mind eh!

Interesting, I can't bleive how stupid people are phoning someone up about saving their domains.. :rolleyes:

Interesting, I can't bleive how stupid people are phoning someone up about saving their domains.. :rolleyes:

I disagree. If you haven't a hope of catching a domain, then it makes perfect sense to try and buy it from the original owner. OK - so they may not sell it, but it's certainly not stupid, just an alternative approach to try and get the name you want.

P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom