Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

supportarea.co.uk + 540 more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
No offers under £100 please, ranges up to £500, anything valued above wont be for sale, best offer first. [email protected]

Some maybe removed during sale.

I need money before or during Christmas so bank transfer please

Buyer pays fees

*Some may not be for sale if you do request
*Best way, pick what you want, make offer, reply on the spot
*[email protected] msn live and email - pm full as only have 100 space.

*Transfer forms delivered via jpeg by email one hour after payment received.
**all domains will be checked before sale, I reserve the right not to sell on offer
***happy christmas, help me have one too please ;)

(text too long - see next post)

For those enquiring, I'm never doing hard copies of nominet forms ever again, you get the forms by jpeg an hour after payment is received, you print out the form, fill it out and send it off, no hassle.

Cheers
Lee Owen

How it works, I've scanned nominet documents, at the cost of £50 the other week, into my computer. I edit the forms using an image editor and text, I save these and send seven files including a signed letterhead to your email box. This is all done one hour after payment is received, then you just print off, fill out your half and send to nominet.

When nominet spend some of their money to make all this more secure - rather than shutting down services which stifle the uk domain market, then we'll all be alot happier but until then we're mostly fed up of waiting for paperwork to arrive, get lost, go missing or be unfulfilled so most pro domainers now do the easier paperless route, which is fast, thorough and saves a lot of hassle inbetween, it also breeds confidence and ensures a quick sale can be completed.

Last edited:
loanstation.co.uk
pixe.co.uk

£offer on the above, anymore? but it has to be £100 or more each or a good bulk.

Last edited:
I need money, reduced to £90 minimum offer, ask and you may well get. Payment today please.

Cheers
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts