Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Swap Art for domain/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anyone into art? I collect urban/street art e.g. banksy etc...and have more prints than walls to hang them on. Anyone want a limited edition signed print in return for domain/s. Not everyones cup of tea but thought i'd give it a go before ebay. These are all sold out limited editions which are in mint condition still in their mailing tubes. These are priced cheaper than the links below have them for.

DFace - Street Improvements 4 Street Improvements 4
DFace - Street Improvements 5 Street Improvements 5
Dolk - Last Mona Dolk Lundgren - The Last Mona - Artwork details at artnet
Dolk - Prisoner Auction Saboteur - Buy artwork

Would also accept cash or banksy + my cash.

Have you got anything else for trade, I'm after some of the Micallef eyestorm prints.

Cheers, Grant

Hi Grant, not that i'm looking to sell. Just sold a nick Walker.

Wouldn't mind a micallef bethlehem myself. I hope to buy banksy vlh and nola when I have the cash but only after signed banksy's or original pieces by others such as herakut, adam neate.

Consider anything valued around the prices of the prints. generics, type ins,typos, revenue earners.

Grant I know of a micallef friendly fire going for £800 framed.

Last edited:
Hi Grant, not that i'm looking to sell. Just sold a nick Walker.

No worries. I sold my Nola to buy a couple of older Micallef prints then got hit with an unexpected bill and ended up with nothing :(

Grant

Ouch! I was pissed off missing nola. Sat there all day and nothing. Leave work and up it pops half hour later! missed out on the friday too!

Went to the pow open day and bought 20 tickets for the vlh - nothing!

Last edited:
i may know somebody who would be interested in a cash deal. PM me what you are after on each please.

Anyone into art? I collect urban/street art e.g. banksy etc...and have more prints than walls to hang them on. Anyone want a limited edition signed print in return for domain/s. Not everyones cup of tea but thought i'd give it a go before ebay. These are all sold out limited editions which are in mint condition still in their mailing tubes. These are priced cheaper than the links below have them for.

DFace - Street Improvements 4 Street Improvements 4
DFace - Street Improvements 5 Street Improvements 5
Dolk - Last Mona Dolk Lundgren - The Last Mona - Artwork details at artnet
Dolk - Prisoner Auction Saboteur - Buy artwork

Would also accept cash or banksy + my cash.

What a great thread, just found the pow site, and got my brother a cheap Pandas Rock, he will love it.

If you want a banksy, there is one a few doors away from my mates house, only problem is you will haveto buy the run down closed pub its painted on!

Is that the big rat on the side of the old pub? be a big job shipping that.

Banksy won't authenticate his street pieces any more so that people don't nick the side of your house.

Yeah thats the one, they reckoned that and the pub were worth more than all the houses on that side of the street put together, not a fab area haha

And yes, someone stole his signature, that was on one of the boards and not the brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom