Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Uk Dropcatch Software - Any Recommendations?

Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking for UK dropcatch software. Any recommendations?

Kind Regards
Alex

I recommend using the search bar.
I've used 'dropcatch software' and 'dropcatching software' and about 5 other variations. I always search before I post. Very little results. What search terms do you recommend?

I've used 'dropcatch software' and 'dropcatching software' and about 5 other variations. I always search before I post. Very little results. What search terms do you recommend?

i think the only one available is from Transcom.net that you can buy of the shelf, not sure how good it is.

You could easily write your own script or i would recommend you buy one from someone like Transcom.net, i definitely would not use any hosted chasing if you are "New" to catching or if you are just starting back out.

You could easily write your own script

I think you're talking specifically from your own experience and talent towards it :p it's not easy to write your own script and I doubt someone new to coding could make anything competitive

or i would recommend you buy one from someone like Transcom.net, i definitely would not use any hosted chasing if you are "New" to catching or if you are just starting back out.

Why not anything hosted? assuming you're paying by catch then it seems pretty no risk, assuming it's a competitive system and worthwhile using

You could easily write your own script or i would recommend you buy one from someone like Transcom.net, i definitely would not use any hosted chasing if you are "New" to catching or if you are just starting back out.
Hi - do you know how good that 'Transcom' script is? I've heard mixed things about it.

I've used those but they haven't caught anything of the last 50 domains I tried. So now I have my own tag and looking to see the best way forward.

Are you sure that DomainCatch and HostedChasing have caught none of your last 50 bookings? Were none of the domains auctioned on UKBackorder or DomainLore?

Did you manage to prebook all 50 names at the places that only allow 1 booking? For example it’s possible that some of the domains could have been caught on these tags and then automatically tag changed to their new owner before being checked on the Whois a few minutes later.

Are you sure that DomainCatch and HostedChasing have caught none of your last 50 bookings? Were none of the domains auctioned on UKBackorder or DomainLore?

Did you manage to prebook all 50 names at the places that only allow 1 booking? For example it’s possible that some of the domains could have been caught on these tags and then automatically tag changed to their new owner before being checked on the Whois a few minutes later.
Hi

1) I haven't tried hostedchasing.com yet as you can only use a tag to catch their auction domains.
2) I'll check out domaincatch. Thanks for the tip.
Not all were booked on each service. Each had certain free slots I could grab.

Do you know any other hosted services? I've scoured these forums as few times to find places - but you've just listed one I haven't come across before.

Alex

I think that domaincatch was already mentioned higher up in this thread.

As far as I know there aren’t other hosted catch providers. It may be difficult to find other public facing ones because they regularly get accused of cheating or shill bidding at their auctions.

I think the ones mentioned already above could make up 50% or more of the successful competitive catches and they potentially caught several of the domains on the list of 50 that you had.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom