Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What is the general value of NNN .uk & .co.uk ?

Reaction score
What is the general value of NNN .uk & .co.uk ?

Very few on Namebio:

724.co.uk 10,000 USD 2019-07-09 Sedo
023.co.uk 127 USD 2018-08-30 Sedo

365.uk 2,877 USD 2019-07-31 SnapNames

I did hear of somebody with a portfolio of NNN selling a bunch for five figures but that's not been published.

I would expect recognisable NNN domains to sell for more than random combinations of NNN.

I'm thinking 123, 365, 247, that sort of thing.

Did 724.co.uk actually sell for that sum? I see it is still listed for sale on Sedo.

I would say yes to the 724.co.uk as Sedo doesn't usually publish sales until completed and it was probably a Chinese number investor with bags of cash.

I would think the investor got a little mixed up maybe as 247 is a better combination, but I'm just guessing really.
:confused:

I would expect recognisable NNN domains to sell for more than random combinations of NNN.

I'm thinking 123, 365, 247, that sort of thing.

Did 724.co.uk actually sell for that sum? I see it is still listed for sale on Sedo.

If you look at the WHOIS, you can see it was updated on 31st October 2019.

I am aware of a NNN.co.uk that sold privately for £xxx,xxx many years ago which I can't divulge... but I've never managed to sell one for more than £100 myself. Had a handful of 0NN.co.uk's a few years back which I sold for between £50 and £100. Unless there's meaning or they lend themselves to being naturally brandable I don't think they're worth much these days. Without branding, type in traffic on random combinations is going to be rare and there's unlikely to be many potential end users given the memorable combinations are limited / already in use. That said you sometimes see hotels and restaurants named after their street number, so you may be lucky in matching up with a potential buyer. Or perhaps a telephone prefix.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom