Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WomensAccessories.co.uk - Christmas Orders - Big Oooops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG

Reaction score
I just thought i would login to my www.womensaccessories.co.uk site to see how many orders were placed over the christmas period, as expected their was a nice increase from £1655.12p in November to £5,342.23 for December, now for the big Oooops bit...

I was playing with checkout settings and updating products towards the end of november, and rather than allowing people to simply checkout via Amazon which is normally my default, I somehow checked " Email All Orders directly to me " yet I didn't associate any email address with this field so have now lost a bunch of sales no doubt, or at least returning customers... Ooops!!! then **!!*!*arrgghh Oooops again...

The other gutter is i had a buyer for this site and those figures would have looked mighty fine going through my affiliate account rather than sitting in the admin system, hey-hoo that will teach me for not double checking my settings before hitting save, lesson learnt and issue resolved :O)

Barry

First thing I learnt in woodwork at school was "measure twice, cut once" and that is so true for everything else in life.

Women's Accessories - Sales Over Christmas

First thing I learnt in woodwork at school was "measure twice, cut once" and that is so true for everything else in life.

I'm liking that way of thinking, normally I'm pretty good at double checking everything but on this occasion i lapsed, first time in a long time... and i hate losing money no matter how small it is, grrr.

Just stick to the good news, which is the increase in sales. It's a spilled milk, let it go. Congrats! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Auctions Ending - Flip.uk

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom