Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Worth a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are quick joomla templates from rockettheme.com

Thing is that they will be just rolling out the same desigh and just changing "Newcastle" to "Glasgow" in the database.

I imagine 99% of the content will be the same, so whilst will get you top in google for that, you are screwed for all others with competition against them.

But in principle, still good idea and I have many geo domains and make £6 back without any trouble.

Its a nice idea - as presumably once you rented the site you would reword the content which would remove any duplicate content issues.

I doubt anyone could copy this business model now - all the {trade}in{city}.co.uk that are worth having are long gone. You might be able to find the odd one thats worth taking, but not enough to scale it to a legit business.

Thanks for the interest

I am the MD of Ethicseo or CleverBusinessWebsites Clever Business Websites | Website Rental Company-Clever Business Websites | Website Rental Company and as you have picked up we are offering highly ranked google sites for SME business on a GEO Basis. The company is pre-launch but the sales to date of people coming across the sites has been encouraging. The sites you have picked up are early generation sites and we have many more style sheets and Themes that will be delivered to the clients once we launch propserly. I would welcome any thoughts or feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom