Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3rd Director leaves Nominet

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they will just close up shop now and we can go back to the good old days of pre-nom :rolleyes:

then deleting could make a comeback again... without getting told off :cool:

Hi fellow acorners,

following my previous post providing a link to Jim's resignation letter you can guess what's happened - i.e. the Nominet legal wheels have been in motion and the link no longer resolves. So - in the interest of democracy and fair play I am setting up a news site about Nominet that will allow ALL sides to have their say! To that end Jim's letter can now be found at:

Jim Davies Nominet Resignation Letter

Regards,

Sneezy.

PS: This is for L.B.E. (you know who you are) - I'm prepared to go to the High Court if you try and shut me down by bullying me, you know my stance on these (and other) issues, so be warned - let people have their say!

PS: This is for L.B.E. (you know who you are) - I'm prepared to go to the High Court if you try and shut me down by bullying me, you know my stance on these (and other) issues, so be warned - let people have their say!

The more I look at Nominet, the more I realise it's run by bullies who can't take any form of criticism. If they do, I'll throw in a few quid fella, then I will glady throw up the page on my websites, all 900 of the bleeders.

The more I look at Nominet, the more I realise it's run by bullies who can't take any form of criticism. If they do, I'll throw in a few quid fella, then I will glady throw up the page on my websites, all 900 of the bleeders.

It's true, what idiot at nominet would stop a person trying to get people to buy more domains via deleting? they should sack themselves. Go on, resign!!!

Is this aimed at me?
If so please explain because I have no idea what you are talking about.
I do not know who you are let alone attempted to bully you.

If it isn't aimed at me then out of courtesy please post to that effect as many people assume you do mean me and are asking me for an explanation, which I cannot give.

Dave

Is this aimed at me?
If so please explain because I have no idea what you are talking about.
I do not know who you are let alone attempted to bully you.

If it isn't aimed at me then out of courtesy please post to that effect as many people assume you do mean me and are asking me for an explanation, which I cannot give.

Dave

...Hi Dave,

Nope not aimed at you at all, so sorry if there's been any confusion!

FYI - L.B.E. is my shortend version for Lesley Cowley (CEO) - Bob Gilbert (Chairman) - Emily Taylor (Head of Legal) of Nominet.

Regards,

Sneezy.

Sneezy,

Thanks for clearing that up.

I hadn't been following the post myself, but when people start emailing me sending me text messages etc telling me that I'm being taken to the High Court it was a little unexpected to say the least :)

Dave

How do we get Lee Owen on the PAB?

I want Lee on there, a bit of straight talking is what is needed, non of this lawyer chat. Who's with me!

Last edited:
How is it that following Jim's resignation Nominet have decided a new director to replace him will be appointed and not elected ?

To that end Jim's letter can now be found at:

Jim Davies Nominet Resignation Letter

Doesn't seem to be working now - I wonder is the former connected to the latter :confused:

lee for mayor

How do we get Lee Owen on the PAB?

I want Lee on there, a bit of straight talking is what is needed, non of this lawyer chat. Who's with me![/QUOTE

seconded :cool:

how about lee for mayor!!! no bull there!

Sneezy,

Thanks for clearing that up.

I hadn't been following the post myself, but when people start emailing me sending me text messages etc telling me that I'm being taken to the High Court it was a little unexpected to say the least :)

Dave
LOL :D I had a double-take on that one too Dave...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom