Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

4 of my newest mini-sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
you mention that they are all going to be part of a network? Are they all on the same hosting? are you using wordpress, blogger for these?

They all feed off and to a main site and are all hosted on my dedicated server. I'm using Dreamweaver for all sites. :D

Some affiliate ads

I can not see people clicking through some of the adsense ads.

I think you'd make some cash with some affiliate ads from companies selling spy/hidden cameras (watch those neighbours!) plus some Amazon/Bookstore ads on some more advanced reading on social behaviour. You could likely find some Ebay or Amazon vendors selling the spy cameras.

I can not see people clicking through some of the adsense ads.

I think you'd make some cash with some affiliate ads from companies selling spy/hidden cameras (watch those neighbours!) plus some Amazon/Bookstore ads on some more advanced reading on social behaviour. You could likely find some Ebay or Amazon vendors selling the spy cameras.

Hi TB,

Thanks for your feedback. :) So far, I've had consistent & excellent click through rates and good earnings via the Google Ads. I've tried Amazon affiliate shop stuff before, all with much less income/success than via Google.

I might try one again though. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom