Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

a few years late but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

Whilst my membership of this site goes back a few years and ive posted in threads it occurred to me that i never formally introduced myself, so here goes...

My name is Thadeas, I hail from a town called Hastings on the south coast in the UK. Ive brought many domains in the past (and most expired) with the intention of developement and even managed to sell the odd one but do not really know too much about the industry or even what i'm doing. Im looking to get more serious about domain ownership which is why im going to be more active on this forum and hopefully increase my knowledge and contact base.

Can't say ive had a worst domain as they all seemed to be a good idea whilst I was regging them, the best domain will be the ones that I will be adding to my portfolio in the coming future as they will be the ones I think could make me money.

Many thanks

Thadeas.

I hadn't see your user name before, even though you've been a member for ages, look forward to your posts.

By the way, your location says Easy Sussex :) We moved from St Leonards last year, really enjoyed it there.

Hi,

Whilst my membership of this site goes back a few years and ive posted in threads it occurred to me that i never formally introduced myself, so here goes...

Hi Thadeas,

Guilty of much of the same, thought to myself a few times to open a thread here in this section... time gone on and never did (but I will, after reading your post).

Also look forward to reading your posts.

Kind regards,

John.

Thanks for your replys

systreg the y is a mistake that I hadn't noticed, but life is fairly easy going in hastings and maybe the whole of east sussex so it could be right lol.

Hey man,

That's a cool name Thadeas, where did that originate from and does it mean anything in particular?

Hey man,

That's a cool name Thadeas, where did that originate from and does it mean anything in particular?

Hi,

Jude the Apostle was also known as Thaddeus which is I think where the name originally comes from but as much as i'd like to say that is where my parents got it from the truth is slightly stranger but maybe cooler. My dad liked an old american cowboy show called Alias Smith & Jones, the main characters were called Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry but there other names were Joshua Smith & Thaddeus Jones which is where the title of the show comes from, my name is spelt different to bring it more inline with the way americans had been spelling it but thats how I got it. Yeap thats right people, i'm a cowboy lol. I also have a brother and im sure you can guess what his name is lol.

Hi,

Jude the Apostle was also known as Thaddeus which is I think where the name originally comes from but as much as i'd like to say that is where my parents got it from the truth is slightly stranger but maybe cooler. My dad liked an old american cowboy show called Alias Smith & Jones, the main characters were called Hannibal Heyes and Kid Curry but there other names were Joshua Smith & Thaddeus Jones which is where the title of the show comes from, my name is spelt different to bring it more inline with the way americans had been spelling it but thats how I got it. Yeap thats right people, i'm a cowboy lol. I also have a brother and im sure you can guess what his name is lol.

It's you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5Eu9UN37U

I must admit you don't look much like a domainer! ;)

(PS. Cool story about your name!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom