Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk bellyjeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi I am new here and thought I would offer one of my best domains for sale here

www.bellyjeans.co.uk

I am dyslexic and thought I had bought something else, but it turns out I was totally wrong :(

My wife has written this post for me, as I am not very good with my dyslexia

Anyway enough rambling. Please show any interest in my thread here please.

Nice name, could be a good niche in the maternity field I'll offer you £40 for it to get things started, cheers.

Last edited:
Hello JamesUK

Thankyou for your kind words. I am pleased that I have found such a great website with friendly people here. Do you wish to show any interest in my domain name www.bellyjeans.co.uk ?

Many thanks
Chris

You sure about that? Whois would suggest you registered it today ;)

- Rob

Hi Rob - gosh another rob !

Yes that is right, I registered it today as it expired today from 8 years ago and I reregistered it today. My wife was not happy about the sheets as they were soaking and had to change them as I was sweating so much, she helped me down the stairs and then shouted at me ! oh well, can't blame her really as I added to her workload before her stressful days working with virgin computing.

Do you wish to show any interest in my domain www.bellyjeans.co.uk

Thanks so much
Chris

Nice name, I'll offer you £40 for it to get things started, cheers.

Hello

Thanks very much ! I don't think £40 will pay for venue, just it is a great start so thanks very much again

Gosh I am very over whelmed ! :D

I don't think £40 will pay for venue, just it is a great start so thanks very much again

@ ChrisHancock, ok, I just showed this topic to my Mrs and I'm chatting with with her about this name, thing is, she's currently off work on maternity leave and she does wear maternity belly jeans, she also works for a jeans company where she is a product buyer, hence her interest in this name, which makes a change, because she normally has no interest in my domaining at all, but I mention jeans and maternity wear to her and she's like, oooooh tell me more about that :rolleyes:

Anyway, she wants to join me in making a bid for it and she said to up the offer to £200

Pendragon - thanks for dropping by into my sales post for www.bellyjeans.co.uk

April 1st ? that is april fools day ? the date today is july 6th 2009 ? I am glad it isn't just me who gets confused - you don't look as old as me though if the picture on the let hand side of my screen is of yourself ? I had to shiled your picture from my second wife's eyes as I don't to have a case of deja cu on my hands with what my first wife done to me - that was a bad time in my life and don't want to revist there EVER.

Do you have any need for my domain name www.bellyjeans.co.uk ?

Thanks
Chris

I will offer £500 - when does the bidding end, and do you have a BIN?

what a fantastic domain, i'll offer £700 on it if you would accept such a low offer?

900 here please. you might as well all stop bidding as this one is MINE!

come on guys give me a chance.... £1050 from me

A definitive 1200 over here. It will go well with the .com ;)

P.

I'm bidding on behalf of my other half with her money, so £1250

Can we have an end time for this auction?

£1500 here please.

An end time would be useful :)

I wish I had a couple of grand spare right now! You don't see names like this for sale often.

Would you be willing to part exchange with a few good generics and a couple of LLL? I understand if this isn't enough.

After seeing someone offer an Audi TT in a swap for a domain, I was wondering if I could exchange this domain for my 2009 Mercedes keyring

WooHoo I think I just got the hyphen belly-jeans.co.uk so long as 123-reg don't let me down! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom