Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk bellyjeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to gatecrash, but is this for real? what the hell are bellyjeans:confused:

sorry to gatecrash, but is this for real? what the hell are bellyjeans:confused:

Exactly what I was thinking.. I thought this was a wind up as there is also another thread on the go for jellybeans :)

Nice hand reg though if no dropcatchers spotted it.

No match for "belly-jeans.co.uk".

This domain name has not been registered.

Whois still saying the same. Shoulda held your tongue as 123reg always take ages to process anything. Hope no-one snipes you, that would be wrong.

PS Mojo, when you gonna collect that website I sold you months ago? :)

visit-belly-jeans.me.uk

Now on offer, starting at only £500. Do I hear £550 anywhere?

Here we go again, Paullas has already had to moderate to remove loads of posts of here earlier, it's a sales topic, knock it on the head, please.

Here we go again, Paullas has already had to moderate to remove loads of posts of here earlier, it's a sales topic, knock it on the head, please.

Dont tell me your really bidding???

Mat, I think you're underselling that one !!

It's a bloody wind up!

Dont tell me your really bidding???

Of course I am, well, I'm not bidding for myself, it's my mrs who wants the name as she works for a jeans company, so I'm bidding on her behalf, she has been phoning a director in her company about it as well, he seems to like the name for a niche market, as they make maternity belly jeans among other things.

[edit]

£1600

Last edited:
Of course I am, well, I'm not bidding for myself, it's my mrs who wants the name as she works for a jeans company, so I'm bidding on her behalf, she has been phoning a director in her company about it as well, he seems to like the name for a niche market, as they make maternity belly jeans among other things.

[edit]

£1600

Wow. I'm sure mojo was not REALLY trying to reg the hyphen.
Reg fee = hyphen, £1600 = non-hyphen (non-hyphen has a hyphen in it, who came up with that idea? :) )

Kev are you sure the OP is for real?

Where did my bid just go?

Morning everyone

I am very surprised how much money people appear to be bidding for my name www.bellyjeans.co.uk !

How do I get the money once I accept a bid ? does acorn domains have something like palpay so I can claim the money ?

Thanks
Chris

Morning everyone,

I am overwhelmed by the response this thread has got ! My daughter will be thrilled at the part we will be able to give her with this money. We may even have enough money to pay for a special appearance by her favorite all time entertainement act Keith harris and Orville.

I met Keith once when we were alot younger, and he is a smashing chap in person and will give his time to anyone, so it would be great to have him at the event as I am guessing he will not discriminate aor judge my daughter for having narcolepsy.

Anyway to answer all the secret messages I have been getting, yes this is a real sale and I will be selling the domain name www.bellyjeans.co.uk to the person who is willing to pay the most amount of money for it.

I am guessing we will have to use palpay to sort out the money as then we both have the safe knowledge we are covered, although I have only used palpay once before when I bought a surprise pair of slippers for my second wifes birthday, but the surprise was on me as the seller took off with my £4.99 and postage and packaging as they never sent me the slippers and my wife thought that I had not bought her anything for her birthday. Anyway enough rambling again, I will end this domain name sale of www.bellyjeans.co.uk at 8pm tonight so it will be sold to the highest price at that time.

Thanks again and you can be safe in the knowledge that the money will be well spent on my daughters 40th birthday party

Thanks
Chris

oh my god im sorry but this is just tooo much for me...i have tears flowing from my eyes due to the laughter...this can not be for real

Perhaps paypal has a rival after all. I'll need to look in to this palpay thing.
Surely this thread was started by a regular member with a new account just for a laugh. Admin can you check the ip's? :)

His daughter is 40 and her favourite act is Keith Harris and Orvil. Someone is tugging legs here :)

Perhaps paypal has a rival after all. I'll need to look in to this palpay thing.
Surely this thread was started by a regular member with a new account just for a laugh. Admin can you check the ip's? :)

His daughter is 40 and her favourite act is Keith Harris and Orvil. Someone is tugging legs here :)

I wondered if it was an Affiliates 4 U guy on here trying to take the mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom