Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk BestOf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Now accepting offers for one of my "oldish" sites BestOf_org_uk. Pure WP with zillions of settings and plugins. At it's prime was giving good stream of affiliate revenue. I've stopped looking after it about 1.5-2 years ago. But it still lurks on the first page of G for some keywords. Pure affiliate site with some Adsense. Never been punished by G. DA/PA for the home page is 23/34. Still gets some affiliate income.

Has reviews, star ratings, etc. First established in 2010, reworked in 2012 (check the "wayback machine"). Now gets ~1.5K UVs p/m.

In good and caring hands can do wonders.

Ready to entertain reasonable offers. Aiming to sell before Easter.

Reason for sale: have absolutely no spare time to look after it and it is shame not to look after it.

PayPal or BACS, buyer pays NIC, will give 1 month free CPanel hosting with full site access so you can transfer.

Last edited:
I can't believe I forgot about this post:confused:! was really busy lately :?...

Site is still for sale, ranks for a number of keywords. Stats are below. PM me your offers / questions.

bofukstats.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom