Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

biks.co.uk

S

syaifullah

hello britain, my name is syaifullah. Indonesian people. I have a good domain name and is perfect for online bike stores.
--->> Biks.co.uk <<---.
estibot-aprraisal.png

Only four letters and easy to remember of course.
I try to build a website with this domain and hope to get additional income from adsense or amazon affiliate. but that is not an easy thing to do. I don't have enough time to keep updating. because my main work needs more attention. so I'll just sell it
domain includes hosting.
price: 3.000 GBP
You can contact me via:
Email: [email protected]
WA: 6282333935864

Have you spent millions advertising biks? Does it provide a service? If so that's a different matter.
not yet, the domain is still new but it's ready to show ads from adsense. aproved

• Funny
Reactions: Sam
They are bikes. Nobody in UK (which is the extension you are aiming at) calls them biks unless they spell it wrong.

Thanks. Really though do you think 3,000 is a bit cheap? I can see a site about things would make millions. After all ebay isn't a word and they made money from things. Only today I was browsing a website about things and thought how easy it would be to make one - then I thought, why even make one?, just buy a domain and other people can make one. They can buy it from me. This is genius.

Thanks. Really though do you think 3,000 is a bit cheap? I can see a site about things would make millions. After all ebay isn't a word and they made money from things. Only today I was browsing a website about things and thought how easy it would be to make one - then I thought, why even make one?, just buy a domain and other people can make one. They can buy it from me. This is genius.
Do you know about the lack of popularity of Google Plus? just say it failed, even though it's a good concept and has many expensive features. Google is not providing a special domain for Google Plus. it's a fatal mistake. just say plus.com or gplus.com. it's much simpler. do not underestimate the word in the domain

Ah, I think I can see the confusion. If Estibot valuation is Indonesian Rupiah,

30,000 IR = 16-36 GBP

That would seem about right to me :)
are you interesting to buy my domain? call me on +6282333935864
3000 IN GBP

Do you know about the lack of popularity of Google Plus? just say it failed, even though it's a good concept and has many expensive features. Google is not providing a special domain for Google Plus. it's a fatal mistake. just say plus.com or gplus.com. it's much simpler. do not underestimate the word in the domain

I bet google are kicking themselves now for not buying biks.co.uk in the last 20 years. I suppose they could always get googlebiks.co.uk though to provide things for people who want things but obviously those things won't be as desirable as biks things.

I bet google are kicking themselves now for not buying biks.co.uk in the last 20 years. I suppose they could always get googlebiks.co.uk though to provide things for people who want things but obviously those things won't be as desirable as biks things.

can you give me an example of a successful domain you value?

I value google.com. I think they've had quite a bit of success. I value microsoft.com, again they've been successful.

I value google.com. I think they've had quite a bit of success. I value microsoft.com, again they've been successful.
only domains you have ever bought. what you mentioned is people's property

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom