Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

biks.co.uk

Well the first rule really is buy a domain that means something. Until you do that you can't move on to the other rules.

Well the first rule really is buy a domain that means something. Until you do that you can't move on to the other rules.
how about google? do lary page have the "means". you wrong. domain is nothing.

Yeah again you don't seem to understand that the domain is irrelevant when you spend millions of dollars branding. I was assuming you're *not* going to spend millions of dollars branding any domain you buy. If you were then forget everything in this forum.

Yeah again you don't seem to understand that the domain is irrelevant when you spend millions of dollars branding. I was assuming you're *not* going to spend millions of dollars branding any domain you buy. If you were then forget everything in this forum.
can you tell me about your domain? just one.

My domains that I've bought and sold over the last 16 years will have no bearing on the value of biks.co.uk
I would advise reading through the forum and digesting the information there. You will then see that estibot values are meaningless and why biks.co.uk has little to no value.

My domains that I've bought and sold over the last 16 years will have no bearing on the value of biks.co.uk
I would advise reading through the forum and digesting the information there. You will then see that estibot values are meaningless and why biks.co.uk has little to no value.
You must be a domain broker who wants my domain. You rate my domain cheaply and buy it. then you auction the price of 5 bitcoin. you are really smart

Um....ok. If I wanted your domain I'd have bought it years before you entered the industry ;) I actually wouldn't even register it if it was available now. I sense that you're going to head down the avenue now though of insulting people who don't share your vision. You are not the first to refuse to learn from all the information here. Unfortunately for you the market doesn't care about your feelings.

Um....ok. If I wanted your domain I'd have bought it years before you entered the industry ;)
come on.. don't so shy. just call my number. or you wont to help me to sell it? 50% commision

"Believing something to be true that is clearly not. Someone who is not thinking clearly. Used to describe someone attached to an idea which is obviously false."

What is the word I am looking for?

"Believing something to be true that is clearly not. Someone who is not thinking clearly. Used to describe someone attached to an idea which is obviously false."

What is the word I am looking for?

Is it biks?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom