Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Call of duty modern warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
xbox are antique guys, how can you compare graphics against blu-ray mad! :D

I've got animal crossing on the wii if anyone wants to meet up online and buy a nice pullover i've designed with matching hat.

plural would of been well nice ......

Yeah its a shambles this cod, i want to play online right now but cant, this is not good

Got it yesterday, like the finding new host halfway through a game if the host leaves instead of just stopping.

I see in the paper today microsoft has banned xbox live users if their console has been modchipped. wonder if apple will follow suit with jailbroken ipods/phones?

Help me out here guys. PS3 or Xbox? The games I want are available on both. I was wondering which of these two is likely to be replaced by a new model -- I don't want to get something that's going to be 'old hat' in January. Cheers.

Help me out here guys. PS3 or Xbox? The games I want are available on both. I was wondering which of these two is likely to be replaced by a new model -- I don't want to get something that's going to be 'old hat' in January. Cheers.

Ditto!

And the sooner the other half know what to buy me the better :)

As far as I can make out, the PS4 won't be around until 2012, but there's a rumour that a new version of the Xbox might be out early next year. I think I'm going to go for the PS3 :D

As far as I can make out, the PS4 won't be around until 2012, but there's a rumour that a new version of the Xbox might be out early next year. I think I'm going to go for the PS3 :D

Just rumours at the moment... A new Xbox 360 that will incorporate the Project Natal technology... It's not going to be a completely new system like the 360 was to the original Xbox, more just a revised model that can be supported by publishers alongside the standard 360... As I say though, all rumours at the moment... :)

In fact Project Natal won't even be available in the states until approximately November 2010, more likely early 2011 which would mean a new console that includes the technology wont be out until after that I wouldnt have thought...

Rich :cool:

Last edited:
Just rumours at the moment... A new Xbox 360 that will incorporate the Project Natal technology... It's not going to be a completely new system like the 360 was to the original Xbox, more just a revised model that can be supported by publishers alongside the standard 360... As I say though, all rumours at the moment... :)

Rich :cool:
Cheers Rich. I think really that the free blu-ray, bluetooth and wifi have swayed me towards the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom