Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Call of duty modern warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like both consoles anyway... Like I said I have both, the PS3 to stream my music and films from my NAS server and play any games that arn't available on the 360. Uncharted 2 was an amazing game to play through as is Killzone 2!... I'm back on the 360 now though for online and will be there for the foreseeable future, Modern Warfare 2 will consume my life for months to come! lol :)

Rich :cool:

I know xbox are going to do the motion sensor like the wii is that the project? not sure if that is a bolt on or new console? I was toying with an xbox elite purchase myself.

Here's a little one for Sean... ;)

Although the PS3 is the superior console, the XBOX 360 is more popular. This means developers build games from the ground up using techniques and technology best suited to the 360 and then port to the PS3 (unless it is a PS3 only title of course).

This means, and I will use MW2 as the example, no matter what hardware you have the 360 will be the better looking game if a game is released on both consoles.

From Eurogamer, Digital Foundry:

For those that haven't made up their minds, it's fairly easy to say that while both renditions of the game are well worthy of the Eurogamer 9/10 score, the Xbox 360's marginally superior visuals and significantly smoother performance gives it an undoubted edge over the PlayStation 3 game, and this translates directly into a tangibly better gameplay experience.

Here is the link to the full article.

I know xbox are going to do the motion sensor like the wii is that the project? not sure if that is a bolt on or new console? I was toying with an xbox elite purchase myself.

It's a peripheral... An add on for the current 360. A long black box with twin cameras housed inside. It will allow simple gestures to control games, the player doesn't touch anything... Kind of like an advanced Eye Toy. Initial release dates are late 2010...

Rumours are that there will be a revised version of the 360 released with upgraded hardware and the Project Natal technology included which if it goes ahead will be released in 2011...

rich i had xbox and took it back in 1 week there pants,

ps3-slim just ordered. Ooops sorry, I meant new dvd player ordered ...

(she won't know if you don't tell her ;))

What's the cheapest deal at the moment?
I've got to get my daughter a ds lite for Xmas too.

Well done dale for getting ps3 slim thats what i have,

let the battles commence, where is old aquanuke?

Well done dale for getting ps3 slim thats what i have,

let the battles commence, where is old aquanuke?
The one I ordered was 120GB - what's yours Sean? I see you can upgrade the HD -- is 120GB enough? Looking forward to getting online with this and battling it out with you guys. Perhaps we should form an Acorn COD group or is it 'clan' they call it? I'm looking forward to battling with everyone -- that'll make a change :p

acorn clan......thats a must!!

iv got an xbox360 mod controller if anyones interested, 2 buttons 1 for cod and 1 for halo
plus a few games i wont be needing anymore

Where did you get it from Dale? Did you see my other post?

Sainsburys doing 20% off until 17th November, £200.00 120GB Slim.

Dale, i done same got mine from PCWorld. for £272.00 incl. COD6.

Took it back and got it from Sainsburys with a friends 15% discount, ended up getting it for £170.00

Darren.

Looks like its all fixed now been having some big team death matches. wonder where taylor and aquanuke are :)

Looks like its all fixed now been having some big team death matches. wonder where taylor and aquanuke are :)

Not buying MW2 until 2010. In Auz for Dec / early jan... so wont have chance to play then :(

going by your performance on COD WaW etc you will need that head start anyway ;-)

hahaha rob lol, on with darren aka general gold frog having a cool game

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom