Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Call of duty modern warfare 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, i sucked big time. Getting more use to the PS3 style now though.

I was playing that Tiger Woods 10 till 3AM this morning.

I spent a year playing Medal of Honor online all the time with mates, and got pretty good at it too. I gave it up in the end as you start to think of nothing else (AD is my substitute lol)

This thread is tempting me back but I don't have a console and views seem to be mixed on which is best?

Do you want me to set up an AD clan site?
Apart from a forum what features would you want to see? What would be the best CMS? PhP-Nuke is popular I know but prone to hacks.

Is GameSpy still the best server provider or has this all changed with the latest consoles?

If I read right, we can't play each other if we all have different consoles?

Admin

Well I am well and truely addicted to cod, first time ive done a bit of work in 3 days.. I am even wanting to get back on now :D

Have you got a ps3 admin?

He's on a substance of some sort Mat. Just set my system up now and have watched a bit of 'The Dark Knight' blu-ray - quality is amazing! Now trying to get used to the controller with a couple of games before I open up COD and connect to the net.

Anyone still playing MW2? Starting to lag a lot more now, figure a few early adopters are picking up other games and I'm playing yanks with slower pings now.

Not noticed that, but have noticed more and more idiots in free for all using tactical insertion with a friend to cheat and get nukes.

oh the nuke cheat...lol my son and his mates are into that at the moment

Is anyone on here still playing it, got myself a PS3 the other day, going to pick up COD2 tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom