Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

chocolate related .com domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Every month globally 24,900,000 search for some chocolate related subject eg , truffles, boxes, gifts, brownies, info, recipes, stores.

So yes I know that everyone wants exact matches but having a number of years experience in market research etc I think out of the box. Someone one said 'think big or go home' and so I don't put all my sway upon exact matches but look at the potential market out there to tap into which 24,900,000 monthly chocolate lovers.

Also at the end of the day it's about content and making your site as interesting as possible so people visit it, return and tell friends and family. perfect example Twitter wouldn't have had any exact searches before it was launched.

Anyway chocolate is reknowned worldwide by chocoholics as being the

'food of the foods' (as is wine) but is mainly a chocolate related phrase. I am selling to anyone with the vision to create The best first stop community for these 24,900,000 so am selling

www.chocolatefoodofthegods.com BIN price £200 (reduced) transfer costs if any to be paid by buyer

Good Memorable Brand Name (example icanhascheezburger)
food of the gods
18,100 broad matches
3,600 exact matches

Thanks for looking and have a good day:D

Last edited:
Moved to Other Domains Section. Please don't post .COMs in the .UK forums.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom